The Bible Is Not Just That

The Bible Is Not Just That

A Story by Lizardo
"

One Little opinion about the bible

"
I really think that the bible is a grain salt, that the catholic religion is just that, I believe that there is more behind because the bible is the story about God and Mandkind. We don't know about the other stuff, like the universe and life in earth and it is known the we acept the big bang theory because, The universe was created, but everything needs a creator. The Catholic religion is base on the bible and the knowledge of it ( A lot o knowledge) and if you read it closely you'll see that the bible is really just the relationship between god and humans, nothing more.
Only god knows about the other creations that he did.

© 2015 Lizardo


Author's Note

Lizardo
And I am Catholic

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am actually Christian (Pentecostal), and I completely agree!
People say, 'The world just came in one big bang because it is impossible that somebody actually created it', or 'We came from monkeys, it makes sense especially since scientists have proved it'.
That is bull! You have to be dumb to believe that!
I believe that God created this earth, and yes, there is no book or a source that proves this correct, but seriously, it makes way more sense to believe in God who created this earth than a big bang. For example: Where did the big bang come from? Where did the source of the big bang come from? The questions could go on and on and the final answer would be that God did create the world. Some people are dumb not to believe that.
Well sorry my review was so long (I just got a little carried away).
Great writing, you are being honest (and so am I :D) and I believe that's what Writer's Cafe is here for. Just to show our real selves and express our feelings through writing.
Awesome piece!
-LK

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lizardo

9 Years Ago

No actually thank you for the long review :) I love reading peoples thoughts!
I myself, beli.. read more
Chain of Hearts

9 Years Ago

no problem :)
So am I :) I have not read the whole bible, but I like the very beginning of it! This is a very truthful piece. Nice job!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lizardo

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much!
Cool Girl

9 Years Ago

Ur welcome! :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 3, 2015
Last Updated on January 3, 2015
Tags: religion, Life, Bible

Author

Lizardo
Lizardo

LA , CA



About
21 years now, Just another human in this world. I think I suck at writing, but yet I write to improve. more..

Writing
The Wolves The Wolves

A Poem by Lizardo


Untitled Untitled

A Book by Lizardo