One Night Out (Part 2)

One Night Out (Part 2)

A Story by Lizardo
"

The Second part of One night out

"

 

Something didn’t seem right, first I woke up from a dream he believe it was ‘’real’’ and the next thing you know It was all a dream and now I wake up in the same exact thing like my dream, Something was really off But I decided to keep going to see what happens.

‘’Oh that’s nice, I’ll go for a walk’’ I said

‘’Dude I got you a date with ROSALINA! Fine be like that, but you have to there at 7 PM’’ Michael yelled

I went outside and started walking; looking at the trees and how the cars pass by the street everything seemed fine until something unexpected happened.

Rosalina was running to me, yelling at me something but I couldn’t hear what she said and then she disappear, just like that she disappear.

‘’No, nonononono’’ ‘’There is something definitely off here and I need to know what is going on’’

The Scene suddenly changes and now I was in a dark room, I couldn’t see a thing.

My heart started pumping faster when I heard footsteps coming to the door, how did I not notice the door? The footsteps came closer and closer and closer...

I began to feel adrenaline and fear in my body until the door open slowly and…

It was Michael,

‘’Dude! I don’t have much time you are trapped in some kind of dream that’s going over and over and over again, Rosaline is very preoccupied about you either way she’s your girl friend’’

‘’Michael? How did all of this happen and what’s that about Rosalina being my girlfriend?’’ I demanded

‘’I don’t have much time, you need to wake up! Find a rose, you need to find a rose that will wake you up’’

Michael started to disappear

‘’But how!?’’ I said

‘’You need to find it your dream dude! Rosalina will try to help you, the Rosalina from your dreams!’’

And Michael disappears and the scene changed again and now I was in the exact same place where I saw Rosalina disappear.

After minutes of processing what just happened, I decided that the best Idea would be to find the Rosalina from my dreams and so I started to run towards her home.

She had a beautiful house, it looked like a mansion. To my luck she was already leaving home, this would be the perfect time to talk to her and have a date, maybe that’s how I would find the rose.

At first she stared at me like: ‘’what the heck are you doing here?’’ But then she smiled at me.

‘’Do you have something important to do?’’ I asked

‘’No, I was actually going to talk to Michael right now and to my surprise I found you’’ She answer.

‘’Do you want to go out?’’

‘’Right now?’’ she asked

‘’Yeah, It would be fun’’ I said

She started to think for a moment, maybe because Michael had already told her about our date at 7 PM; although it did seemed weird that she just mentioned that she was going to talk to Michael right now.

‘’Okay, I’m fine with that! Let’s go!’’ She answer smiling at me

At the moment another strange thing happened, I saw Rosalina (Probably the real one)

Running towards me, yelling at me although I couldn’t make the words

It sounded like: ‘’Waaay’’

But Waaay? That didn’t make sense, and then like magic she disappeared again

‘’Is something wrong?’’ asked Rosalina (the dream one)

(Agh, Let’s make a deal? Rosalina from the dream will be from now on: Rosalina Dr and the other one will be Rosalina R)

‘’No, nothing, I thought I saw a elephant’’ That was probably the most stupid thing to say but I had nothing on my mind

‘’a elephant?’’ she repeated and then she started to laugh

‘’You sure are very funny Dominick’’ Again, smiling at me

And so we went to downtown again, but it was really bothering me.

Michael (the real one) said the with Rosalina Dr I was going to find a rose and then Rosalina R was yelling something that I didn’t understand, this didn’t make sense.

We got to downtown and We decided to have a drink and again we started walking all over the place again, strangely, the people were starting to disappear and I saw Rosalina R again now she was getting closer to me, not running but with a fast pace.

She said those words again but now, I understood them, she said

‘’Wake Up!’’ and like a flash she disappeared again with all of the other people

And Rosalina Dr started to disappear too

‘’Dominick, what is happening?’’

‘’I don’t know! But stay with me!’’ I said

‘’We need to find a rose, do you know where we can get one?’’

‘’I know where is one; it’s in your backyard! How could you not see that?’’

I just nodded, grabbed her hand and started running to my house.

As we got closer to it, people and cars begun to disappear as well as the houses and trees.

A ghostly voice whisper in my ear while I was running

‘’You are starting to Die and your reality is starting to break, you need to get to the house fast’’

I stopped and almost made Rosalina Dr Fall down, she’d been quite the whole run.

I started looking sideways but nothing was there, so we proceeded to run to my home again and my worst fear became true.

My house was cut in parts floating away in an endless darkness the backyard was just my way but then, Rosalina Dr started to disappear.

‘’Dominick, Find that rose please’’ She said, almost crying

‘’I can’t leave you here!’’ I protested

‘’Don’t …. Worry… I will see you….. When you wake up……’’

And she disappeared 

© 2015 Lizardo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, I did NOT expect the story to go in this direction at all after I read part one! You did a great, great job with writing this story, and I enjoyed reading ever word of it! You rock man! :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lizardo

9 Years Ago

Jajaja that's no the ending man, I still have to work part 3 haha
Ahhhhhh! You just wrote that? You just wrote that! You just wrote that and expected it all to be fine?!?!? Well excuse me, but Im sitting here shocked! For a minute I couldn't speak! .......
That was good. Nice twist:)
I didn't see that coming.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lizardo

9 Years Ago

hahahaha Thank you for your review, have a happy day xD
Cool Girl

9 Years Ago

Thanks, you're welcome, and you too!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

286 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 6, 2015
Last Updated on January 6, 2015
Tags: Life, Teen, Romance, Love

Author

Lizardo
Lizardo

LA , CA



About
21 years now, Just another human in this world. I think I suck at writing, but yet I write to improve. more..

Writing
The Wolves The Wolves

A Poem by Lizardo


Untitled Untitled

A Book by Lizardo



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..