The Last Slice

The Last Slice

A Story by Lizardo
"

Pizza tonight...

"

"Maybe, we should of grabbed the guns instead of sticks" I said while we were hanging with our legs and hands tied from the empire state building up side down at night with a cold breeze and high winds. The Manhattan skyline stood with might in the direction of our eyes; we could also hear the sounds of honking cars down below and see some of the thousands of building that are in the area.

 

"Well I didn't expect that it would turn out like this!" Answered back Dave. Trying to break free from the ropes.

"Anyways, how did we get into this mess again?" acting as normal as hanging tied from the tallest tower in New York could be. 

 

"SHUT UP!" Yelled a demanding voice from our backs. 

A window opened from the tower revealing a balled white man with a cigarette on this mouth. Boy, he looked angry. 

"I'm trying to play Damn Call of duty and you can't shut up?" 

"I got killed twice just from hearing you two talk about stupid things!" Said the balled man, still looking angry

"Oh no, we're tied from the tallest tower in new York, Mario please come and save us!" Said the man in girlish tone sarcastically looking at us. He let out a sarcastic laugh and went back inside.

 

"I'm still wondering, how did we get trapped by a lousy fat balled man who acts like a five year old and plays call of duty while we are hanging tied from a flag post here?" Said Dave in a disgusted tone, still trying to break free from the ropes.

 

"I like the weather here, it's nice and cold" I said, my eyes still in awe watching the light show that the Manhattan skyline was giving us, a thousand stars shinning in that beautiful night. I would have enjoyed, if we weren't (Like Dave said) caught by a balled man who acts like a five year old. God, people are really going down the highway these days.

 

"I SAID, STOP TALKING!!!!" Roar the man from the window again

"Hey, Dom look, it’s the baby man!" Dave started to laugh in a sarcastic way, I couldn’t contain myself and started to laugh too.

The man's cigarette fell down from his mouth and down the building it went.  He looked at the flying cigarette like a ring thrown from a cliff.

"Oh boy, the baby men drop his food!" Again, Dave started to laugh, I laugh so hard that my face turned red just to watch the baby man grabbed a Bazooka from the window and starts pointing it at us.

"Okay you lousy selfish CIA agents, I'm going to count to three. If you don't apologize to me in three seconds, I'm going to fire you directly to hell and misery" Baby man started to point at our heads with the big bazooka.

 

"ONE!" Yelled the demanding baby man

"One for your mother with whom I drank last night!" I let out a REAL laugh, my face burning red from laughing so much.

"TWO!" Yelled again baby man

"Two, oh man you could count to two?" Dave let out a sarcastic laugh too.

I was starting to get nervous, baby man's face burned with hate and anger towards us, if stares could kill, don't doubt that this man would of probably disintegrated us already.

"THREE, TIME'S UP!" Yelled Baby man, I closed my eyes and waited for the worst. 

Nothing happened; I still could hear the honking cars below. I opened my eyes and watched how baby man started to hit the bazooka out the window.

"Why didn't this work!?" Yelled in anger baby man

"It's something called, reload your weapon?" Said Dave, boy he was on fire today with his jokes.

 

Baby man hitted the bazooka again, but this time it did let out an explosion that blew the section of the building where baby man was, destroying the flag post and sending us towards the ground at a high speed.

"I think we should have shut up!" Yelled Dave while were falling down.

"I think were about to die!" I answered back, with fear and adrenaline consuming me.

"If we die! I want you to know something!" Said Dave

"What’s that?" I yelled

"I ate your last slice of pizza last night at the party!" Yelled Dave with a funny expression on his face

"SON OF A BI-''

 

 

 

 

© 2015 Lizardo


Author's Note

Lizardo
Experimenting with satire.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

hahhahhahahhahah :D such tense backgroung work and in the end wow awesome true frirndship he is still talking about how he ate his pizza

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lizardo

9 Years Ago

hahaha I made it kind of funny this one xD thanks for the review! :D
Okay, this one really got me laughing, especially at the end! Your writing ability, in my opinion, is at it's finest in this short story. Sometimes the world needs little things like this. Wonderful job, Lizardo. Keep on experimenting! :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lizardo

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much Dan!
hahaha Lizzy xD you are absolutely crazy. I liked it, you made me laugh

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lizardo

9 Years Ago

The expirement came out good xD thank you mely :)
Gosh, you are definitely adding more variety..
I absolutely loved this! It was really cool and adventurous!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lizardo

9 Years Ago

Good to try new things :)
Cool Girl

9 Years Ago

I agree! :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 12, 2015
Last Updated on February 12, 2015
Tags: Teen, Satire, Laugh

Author

Lizardo
Lizardo

LA , CA



About
21 years now, Just another human in this world. I think I suck at writing, but yet I write to improve. more..

Writing
The Wolves The Wolves

A Poem by Lizardo


Untitled Untitled

A Book by Lizardo



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Quiet Quiet

A Poem by Lizardo


1 1

A Chapter by Lizardo


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Lizardo