Hey there

Hey there

A Story by Lizardo
"

A kind of love story

"
"Hey there" 

A girl wave at me from the distance. I was sitting in a bench, my notebooks put at one side and my laptop on top of my legs. She approach me like I was a rare animal, waving her head to one side and another, like she was trying to make out if she'd seen me somewhere. The girl was wearing blue jeans and white button shirt. Brown hair and blue eyes, I've never seen someone that beautiful in my life. 

"Hey there" I answer back as she put my books to the other side of the bench and sat next to me. 
I have to admit, I've never had good experiencs with girls in my life, usually when I was about to tell them my feelings for them, or they either left the city or left me in th friendzone. So having this random girl suddenly talking and smiling at me was too much to processed. At first I thought this was a bad joke from someone, but I realized that I should calm myself down and see what this girl wanted, usually if someone wanted to talk to me, it was usually for studying or something like that, but never had real good friends. 

"What's your name?" The girl asked. 
"Hello?" "Ground control to major tom, do you copy?" I snapped back to reality. Caught myself just staring at her for a long time. See things like this happened often. Someone comes and talks to me and I probably lured them away because of weirdness. 
"Sorry for that" I said emberrased. 
"It's fine" She said. 

The sun was beginning to go down, and I just couldn't help staring at it. Then one of my favorites songs started playing in my head, Life in technicolor by coldplay. 
"My name is..."  "My name is Alexander" I said, trying to figure out the right words. I didn't want to mess things up this time, not with this beautiful girl infront of me. 

"Alexander eh...." "My name is Rosalina" She said looking at me. 
Rosalina, what a beautiful name, but for some reason, that sounded really familiar to me... 
But how? I've never meet this girl and yet looking at her and hearing her name was like eating delicious Honey. 
"I've miss you so much" Rosalina said, huggin my arm as the sun went down and stars formed in the sky. 
Now that struck me, why did she say that? why did I suddenly feel... loved by someone.... It felt weird but yet a warm happy feeling that I enjoyed. 

"What do you mean?" I asked
"I've never meet you in my life" I added.
Probably the stupidist thing I have ever said, but it was worth a try for answers. 

"You see..." She stopped hugging my arm and crossed her arms. 
For a moment her gaze was the pavement, then she looked at the sky. 
"You got hit by a car trying to save my life, it was 6 years ago" She said, slowly staring at me
" You're memory was erased because of the impact of the hit, I was with you the whole time"  
"This was when were kids...." 
What in the world did she just say? how could all of that be possible? I never got hit by a car but yet I could tell she was telling the truth by the look grief in her face. 

"You didn't remember me, but you remembered everyone. Your parents sent you away from me, because they thought I was the caused of the car accident. And now here we are." 
"It's getting late, do you wan to take a walk around town?" "I can show you your real home, alexander" 

© 2015 Lizardo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is a really great concept
you should continue this

expanding it into a full series
it has the potential to be very successful from a romantic standpoint

i really like this


-Dream

Posted 9 Years Ago


Cool Girl

9 Years Ago

Hi! Sorry...I saw my name mentioned, and was like "What are we talking about?" Lol

I .. read more
closed

9 Years Ago

it is sad

but it shows how two people could live more in a short period of time than .. read more
Cool Girl

9 Years Ago

True.. That's what's so fascinating about it :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 17, 2015
Last Updated on April 17, 2015
Tags: Life

Author

Lizardo
Lizardo

LA , CA



About
21 years now, Just another human in this world. I think I suck at writing, but yet I write to improve. more..

Writing
The Wolves The Wolves

A Poem by Lizardo


Untitled Untitled

A Book by Lizardo