Greek Tragedy

Greek Tragedy

A Story by Lizardo
"

Something random

"
You know how they say, that everything you lose will come back at you at the end? 
Well I'm here, everything I lost was by me own fault. Now I walk lonely and sad in the endless street of this world made of my fantasy, bringing memories of my past and my future too. 
It all started when I drowned, trying to find love. I never thought that it would be so hard, but I now know what it is like to be hurt. 
I walked lonely in the street. Cars passing by my eyes and people walking or bumping into me. The skyscrappers were dark and grey, as if something wrong was about to happen. My sense came to life when I saw her at the end of the block by a coffee shop. Thoughts started to spin in my mind, I couldn't think of anything that wasn't her beautiful face. Without losing time I ran towards here, crashing into people in my way. 
I stop by a lamp post, watching her, now I have to think of how to talk to her without being too creepy. It started to rain, no wonder everything was grey. She looked confused, the tears from the sky fell down on to us and everyone in our way. I had my jacket on, as fast as I could, I took it off me and rushed to were she was. 
"Here, take this, you can get sick" I said to her. 
"Oh thank you!" she said with a warm smile. 
"You better go or else we will both get sick" I said to her
"Okay, can we meet again, here in this coffe shop?" She said
"Okay, tomorrow at 4 PM" I said
she smiled and started walking away. 
My mind was spinning, I got a date. I just don't have to mess things up this time. 
So the next day pass and I went to my date. 
We talked and talked, I felt a conection in my heart with hers, my mind was drifting away, her beautiful face kept me in space. 
We were like this for about 2 months. Talking on the phone and at that coffee shop. 
Every time I saw here my heart jump around my body, and my brain couldn't think straight. 

Then a day came, the sky was dark like the first day that I met her in the rain. We had the plan again to come to th coffee shop, I was going to ask her if she would like to be my girldfriend. 
So I waited.
Alone in the coffee shop.
For hours passing by, my mind losing heart. 
Slowly getting sad, until it was night. 

Maybe she had something to do, I thought to myself. 
So I kept going and going for days, months and years. 
Until one day, now older, like about 25. I saw here in the same spot that I met her the first time. 
I got happy, I didn't lose my hope. I never did. 
She entered the coffee shop, so did I. Just for me to hear death calling me. 
I sat another sit in a table that was at the back of hers. 
I heard her talking to a guy, telling him how in this coffee shop she used to play with a guy. 
Playing with his emotions, making him think that she was in love with him. The guy started laughing and she did too. 
My heart got torn down, Depression swallow me down. I got up from my chair and look at her. The guy turned his attention to me and then she move to get a better look. She saw me. I saw her. 

I ran out of the coffee shop, she started running to me. Yelling at me to stop running, so that we could talk. 
Many years waiting, just for one day to do this. 

The cars move faster without sunlight and the people were watching how I made my way through the cars. I looked back and saw her face, preucopied, watching me, yelling me to stop. Then I looked forward again and a car hit me. My body flew in the air, as the other cars started hunking at me. My vision was blurry and this time I knew it was the end. 
The end of me.
The end of my Greek Tragedy.

© 2015 Lizardo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh wow...fantastic! You di a good job capturing the inside feelings

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lizardo

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much!
it's easy for us to feel like the character in this story
most of the time life is unfair and we feel left out of things that we want for ourselves

and it seems like everyone else is happier than we are

but the truth is that everyone has thier own battles
and thier will always be something to move towards

and in the end, happiness is a choice



good story


-Dream

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lizardo

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much Dream, this can be interpreted in many ways too.
Thanks, it really means a.. read more
closed

9 Years Ago

you're welcome Lizardo

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 26, 2015
Last Updated on April 26, 2015
Tags: Fiction

Author

Lizardo
Lizardo

LA , CA



About
21 years now, Just another human in this world. I think I suck at writing, but yet I write to improve. more..

Writing
The Wolves The Wolves

A Poem by Lizardo


Untitled Untitled

A Book by Lizardo



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


If I were to If I were to

A Story by Lizardo