the adventures of screaming mimi

the adventures of screaming mimi

A Story by Talia The Hedgehog
"

i just was bored and made this one up...

"

Songbird was out on a walk to death in Screaming Mimi’s point of view. She was on a walk with her boyfriend, Peter. Her watch beeped. “oh no! sorry Peter but I have to run” songbird screamed behind her back while flying to the tower. Songbird’s time was up. Now it was Screaming Mimi’s time to come out. When the change was over she was relieved and ran to her apartment. She screamed the guards away and then the doorman. When she finally got to her apartment she quickly got dressed in her super villain costume and sat on a bench in the park. “oh M.A.D.O.K! “ she tried to scream properly. But all the notes songbird tried to scream inside of her wouldn’t come out right and turned into off key high pitched screams. Then some kind of floating head machine and a sea creature came towards her.” I only asked for M.A.D.O.K! not you Abomination! Now I’m mad so I will scream!” she said while screaming right into Abomination’s ear. ”ouch!!” he said when his head went splat down on the bench side. “now you’ve learned your lesson! I got the weird diamond from that boy, Peter. It took the guts to go in his pockets. I hope your happy. But now you have to do something for me..” she started to say. What? She took the fractal out of his pocket! Well I hope she never knows Peter’s secret identity is that he is spider-man. But even he doesn’t know about how I change every 12 hours! Songbird thought inside of Screaming Mimi. “you owe me The Goblin’s head!” Screaming Mimi said. “you mean like, thee goblin or a goblin I’m not really getting you at this point now a days and such hehe.” M.A.D.O.K said. “ugh you. I mean thee goblin. Anyways he owes me big time because I saved his life BIG time. But he won’t do anything for me. So I’m hiring an assassin, YOU!” Screaming Mimi said. Then iron man, the Hulk ,Wolverine ,Repteil ,Nightcrawler and a whole band of superhero’s! “ get ready to die M.A.D.O.K!”  Wolverine said. Then Screaming Mimi screamed as loud as she could and knocked out the whole group. The only ones left standing were Spider-man, Iron-Man , and Thor. “ hah! You can’t beat us! We have sound resistant repel rays! So your supersonic screams cannot beat us!” Iron-Man said. “then try this on for size!” M.A.D.O.K yelled while shooting the remainders with his laser gun. Then they all ran out to the goblin tower. They did not succeed but the goblin is now in the hospital because Abomination threw M.A.D.O.K’s head at his flying platform. (hopes up he will be put in a straightjacket and thrown off a flying platform.) we wish the villains in the fight should be cured.

     Good bye! ( for now! *evil laugh* )

                                                   “Loki”  

© 2013 Talia The Hedgehog


Author's Note

Talia The Hedgehog
i thought it was good but ignore spelling.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I got a bit confused, and it moved a bit too fast. But it was still interesting nonetheless. :3

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 7, 2013
Last Updated on December 7, 2013
Tags: scream, mimi, love M.A.D.O.K

Author

Talia The Hedgehog
Talia The Hedgehog

United Kingdom



About
My name's Talia and I am a big fan of Ticci Toby, Lost Silver, Manic the Hedgehog, Silver the Hedgehog, Espio, and Shadow. I like a lot of things and if you are reading this, don't look out your windo.. more..

Writing