My Brave Soldier

My Brave Soldier

A Story by Tony Stark
"

I little short story I wrote about a expectant mother waiting for her wife to come home from the military. Enjoy <3 CONTAINS GAYNESS!!!

"

I stood at the air port with my son, Jamie, me holding him and him holding his plushy airplane. "When is mama gonna be here?" He asked, squirming excitedly in my arms.

I smiled. "Soon, baby boy. Just wait." I kissed his head.

He got off my lap and watched out the big airport window for the plane that held my wife and his mama, Leah. "I don't wanna wait, mommy! I wanna see mama now!" He giggled, his nose pressed to the glass.

I chuckled and stood next to him, my hand on my baby bump. "She'll be here soon, Jamie." I smiled. A plane came up soon. "There she is! There's your mama!" I said, feeling a lot more excited than he probably did.

Soldier after soldier came out. I looked for my soldier though. I couldn't see her. Finally, everyone had gotten off the plane and there was no sign of Leah. "Do you see her?" A familiar voice whispered in my ear.

I turned around and saw Leah. "LEAH!" I jumped into her arms, sobbing. "Leah, I-I've missed you so much!" I sobbed, barely being able to breathe.

"Be careful of the baby, Iris." She whispered and held me close. "I've missed you too... My family..." She kissed me over and over.

"Mama!" Jamie was crying too and hugging Leah's legs.

Leah let me go to pick him up. "Oh my big boy... Have you been protecting Mommy and the baby?" She asked softly, kissing all over his face.

"Yes, mama..." He sniffled, holding on tight to Leah.

She was crying too, smiling. She put her hat on his head and kissed his nose. "I love you both so much..." She whispered.

I kissed her again. "I love you too, my brave soldier..." I whispered, smiling.

We all walked back to the car together, me smiling proudly as I held the hand of my beloved wife.

© 2013 Tony Stark


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Tony Stark
I hope you liked it! :3 Sorry it was so short but it was a spur of the moment kinda story >3>

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

its great hun, i love it i wld love to read more writing if your ever up to writing more!

Posted 10 Years Ago


I love this story :) it's so cute and how the kid is so desperate to finally see his mother. Just shows how kids can love unconditionally and not care if they have two of the same sex parents or not.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Good. It's different in the sense that it is a wife coming home instead of a husband. I liked it very touching.

Posted 10 Years Ago


This is really touching, and is a little fast paced for a short story but filled with detail. Good job :)

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

285 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on September 17, 2013
Last Updated on September 17, 2013
Tags: lesbians, soldier, mother, romance

Author

Tony Stark
Tony Stark

MO



About
Name: Ty Age: 17 I'm gay and I write gay fic :3 I like anime I love Marvel I have a crush on Robert Downey Jr. >3> My bestie is Jamie Cook :3 Talk to me! I don't bite if you don't want me to >3.. more..

Writing