Used and Abused pt 1

Used and Abused pt 1

A Chapter by Tony Stark
"

A gay story I wrote in my blog. Gay contents! Don't like it, don't read it!

"

A little more makeup for another little scar. Long sleeves to cover the bruises. Mustn't let anyone see the mark of the abused.

It had been another night of dad being drunk and me protecting my little brother, Demi. He came in with his book-bag on and his big eyes looking up at me in wonder. "Wha's that?" He asked innocently, pointing to the foundation in my hands.

I smiled. "Its to make me look pretty, Demi." I said softly and kissed his head.

“Oh! Well can I have some, Esau?” He giggled.

I chuckled. “You’re already so pretty, Demi...” I said.

“But so are you! But you still wear the stuff!” He frowned.

“Well I’ll let you wear some when you get home.” I ruffled his hair.

He pouted. “Please, Esau?” He whined.

I sighed. “Alright buddy... Just a little... But you can’t tell daddy. Or he’ll want some too.” I whispered and got a little blob of foundation then smeared it on his rosy cheeks.

He giggled. “It tickles!” He squeaked.

I chuckled again and rubbed it into his face. “So pretty...” I kissed his hair and hid my make up then took him to wait for his bus. “Are you going to have a good day today?” I asked.

He nodded. “We’re gonna have cookies today for snack! I’ll color you a picture today too!” He beamed.

I hugged him tight and smiled as his bus came. “Have a good day. I’ll pick you up after school and we’ll get ice cream. Ok?” I let him get on the bus and waved to him as it drove off.

I took my car and drove to school, going straight to my group of friends under the outside bleachers. “Esau! What took you so long?” One of the guys asked, smiling.

“I had to wait for my little brother’s bus.” I smiled. Demi was always my top priority and I took care of him no matter what.

We all talked and cut ourselves as school went on. I never went to school and they didn’t care enough to call my dad. It was like this every day. I would cut with my friends and we would stay outside school. They would smoke and I wouldn’t because Demi didn’t like the smell. “Who’s that coming over here?” One of the guys frowned as a tall, strong boy walked over. He looked like one of the baseball players at school.

“Y’all better get out of here soon. I heard somethin’ about the cops comin’ to break up a group of students outside the school.” He said.

I looked up at him, blushing. He was one of the more attractive baseball players but he was a jock and probably straight. “Why do you care?” A guy asked.

“Just tryin’ to help.” He shrugged.

“I’ve got to be on my way to pick up my brother, anyways. See you guys tomorrow.” I smiled and pulled my sleeve down over the fresh wounds. I caught the boy’s eye as he saw my cuts and smiled at him. “Problem?” I tilted my head and walked to my car.

He followed. “Why do y’all... I mean, why do y’all hurt yourselves?” He asked.

“What does it matter to you?” I frowned.

“Well it’s just that I don’t see why y’all feel the need to hurt yourselves. Ain’t nothin’ that bad, is there?” He frowned.

“You have no idea.” I growled and closed my door then drove off.


****TO BE CONTINUED...****



© 2013 Tony Stark


Author's Note

Tony Stark
I fixed it >3> feedback pls!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I love the start to this and it's sad to know how certain people don't understand why we choose to hurt ourselves. I used to cut, about 5 years on and off, but haven't cut since the end of June. Nearly 3 months and I couldn't be prouder of myself. Over the addiction, I have taught myself self control, so now I don't cut nearly as often as I used to. I really love this and love how I could relate to it :) thank you so much for sharing, it's a wonderful start!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I Am Svetlana

10 Years Ago

Yay us! I even began writing a song this morning about temptation, dealing with the recovery and hop.. read more
Tony Stark

10 Years Ago

Well I'd love to see your song! I stopped because I realized that my reason to cut was kinda pointle.. read more
I Am Svetlana

10 Years Ago

And that happens and perhaps that was for the best :) I stopped because I realized how much it affec.. read more



Reviews

Wow, a really great start. Your use of detail is nice :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


I love the start to this and it's sad to know how certain people don't understand why we choose to hurt ourselves. I used to cut, about 5 years on and off, but haven't cut since the end of June. Nearly 3 months and I couldn't be prouder of myself. Over the addiction, I have taught myself self control, so now I don't cut nearly as often as I used to. I really love this and love how I could relate to it :) thank you so much for sharing, it's a wonderful start!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I Am Svetlana

10 Years Ago

Yay us! I even began writing a song this morning about temptation, dealing with the recovery and hop.. read more
Tony Stark

10 Years Ago

Well I'd love to see your song! I stopped because I realized that my reason to cut was kinda pointle.. read more
I Am Svetlana

10 Years Ago

And that happens and perhaps that was for the best :) I stopped because I realized how much it affec.. read more
Oooh, I love this. I was hooked from the very first sentence, I love it! I'm so looking forward to reading more!

Posted 10 Years Ago


i was so drawn in and hooked on the first 3 words! that is so sad that the dad was drunk always my dads an alchiholic also and do u cut??? i was wondering from the hideing a scar i use foundation and consealer to hide em also...your picture is beautiful and you are a great writer please dont harm your self i know we dont kno eatchother but if u ever feel like picking up the blade please message me! i will help! and please keep writeing you have amaizing talant hun keep it up and keep a smile on that elegant face! :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tony Stark

10 Years Ago

I'm glad you liked it! I used to cut but I haven't picked up a blade since about the end of june .-... read more
Winchester Saltgunner

10 Years Ago

oh that good hun!! lol i cut the hell outa my arm i guss i went to a rave and blacked out and woke u.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

301 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 29, 2013
Last Updated on August 29, 2013
Tags: gay, abuse, self-harm


Author

Tony Stark
Tony Stark

MO



About
Name: Ty Age: 17 I'm gay and I write gay fic :3 I like anime I love Marvel I have a crush on Robert Downey Jr. >3> My bestie is Jamie Cook :3 Talk to me! I don't bite if you don't want me to >3.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..