Used and Abused pt. 4

Used and Abused pt. 4

A Chapter by Tony Stark
"

Part 4! Because I'm feeling nice x3

"

Another day of covering scars and bruises. I got ready for another day of skipping school and helped Demi get ready too. After waiting for Demi's bus, I went to school and saw Josh standing there, looking lost. I parked and his eyes lit up when he saw me. "Hey! Esau!" He called and ran to me. "I got somethin' for you!" He grinned and held out my wallet. "Y'all left this at the ice cream store. I tried to catch ya but ya left too fast." He rubbed his neck. "Everythin's still there. I didn't take nothin'." He smiled.

I sighed and took my wallet. "Thanks." I mumbled and put it in my pocket.

"So are y'all gonna be in school today?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Probably not. I don't have any reason to be." I said.

I could see disappointment in his eyes. "But don't they call your folks and you get in trouble?" He frowned.

I shook my head. "No. And my dad doesn't care." I said.

"Well can I join you then?" He asked.

I scoffed. "You'd skip school to cut yourself?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I... I guess." He mumbled nervously.

"Well then come on." I said and took him to my group of friends.

"What's baseball jock doing here?" One of my friends growled.

"He says he would like to join me in cutting." I shrugged and grabbed a razor.

"First, you have to tell us something really personal that no one knows about you." Another guy smirked and stopped Josh as he reached nervously for a razor too.

He blushed. "Oh... Um..." He hesitated. "I... I think I'm gay..." He said softly.

"How do you think you're gay?" One asked.

"Well... I-I've never kissed a guy... But I kinda like guys..." He mumbled.

"You've never kissed a guy? But you think you're gay? Well why don't you kiss Esau? He's single." They all laughed.

I gasped. "Hey!" I blushed dark but saw Josh's eyes light up behind his beet-red face.

"Come on, Esau!" Someone laughed.

Josh leaned already to kiss me. I blushed more and couldn't help but lean in too. Our lips met and everyone hollered and clapped as we kept kissing. Josh's hand started to slide up my shirt but I pulled away and slapped his hand. "Don't." I growled and looked at him.

He looked like a wounded puppy. "S-sorry..." He blushed.

I sighed and grabbed my razor again as everyone snickered. But for some reason, I didn't feel like cutting. Was it because Josh was there? Was it because he kissed me? What was wrong with me?



© 2013 Tony Stark


Author's Note

Tony Stark
Hope you guys liked it! Part 5 coming soon if you're good readers!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I love how the thought of a certain someone can help the urge to cut to away. That just one person can make every bad feeling to away. My best friend did this, just a look into his eyes or just the tone of his voice could make me smile and make every bad feeling go away :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I love it Ty, this is so sweet ^------------^ i love ur style in writing!

Posted 10 Years Ago


I love how the thought of a certain someone can help the urge to cut to away. That just one person can make every bad feeling to away. My best friend did this, just a look into his eyes or just the tone of his voice could make me smile and make every bad feeling go away :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

EEEEEK!!!! I LOOOOVE IT!!! But you should make the chapters waaay longer!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Omg! More aHH they kissed how sweet

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 9, 2013
Last Updated on September 9, 2013
Tags: gay, self-harm


Author

Tony Stark
Tony Stark

MO



About
Name: Ty Age: 17 I'm gay and I write gay fic :3 I like anime I love Marvel I have a crush on Robert Downey Jr. >3> My bestie is Jamie Cook :3 Talk to me! I don't bite if you don't want me to >3.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..