Used and abused pt 3

Used and abused pt 3

A Chapter by Tony Stark
"

The third part! Contains GAYNESS! Don't like it? Don't read it ._.

"

I always hated going home. It was the worst part of the day so I stalled as much as I could with Demi before having to face my father. I pulled up and got Demi from the back seat. "Go straight to your room when I put you down, okay? I'll come to tuck you in as soon as I can." I smiled. It was the same thing every night. I would have Demi go to his room then get beat by my dad and go tuck Demi in after cleaning up.

Demi nodded and kissed my cheek then we went inside and I put him down and he ran to his room. My drunken father stumbled in. "Where were you?" He spat. He was several feet away and I could smell the alcohol on him.

"I was getting ice cream with Demi." I said softly.

"Liar!" My father stumbled to me and I stepped back.

"I'm not lying." I growled. "Get away from me."

"You were planning on running away, weren't you? Don't lie to me." He hissed.

I held myself back. I couldn't run away. If it was just me, I would have run away. But I could never live with Demi on the streets. I couldn't put him through that. "I wasn't going to run away!" I started to get away but he grabbed my arm roughly and I yelped as he threw me against the door. I slid down against the door and looked up at him as he broke a beer bottle over my head and everything went black.

*******

I woke up to an awful headache and a sore back. "Damn it..." I growled and touched my head. I felt dried blood. It was dark out already and I saw that it was late. I went up to Demi's room with a hat to cover my bloody head and saw him curled up under his covers. I sat on his bed and rubbed his back. "Demi..." I whispered.

I heard a tiny sniffled and Demi peeked out from under his covers. "E-Esau..." He had been crying. "I-I heard Daddy yelling at you then you didn't come to tuck me in like you promised... Did Daddy hurt you?" He asked and laid on my lap.

I sighed. "I'm okay, buddy... I promise... I'm sorry it took so long..." I stroked his hair.

"Wh-why does Daddy yell at you so much? Is it 'cause Mommy died?" Demi asked.

I frowned. "I think so, buddy boy..." I gently rocked him. "I'll never leave you... You're all I've got, Demi..." I whispered and kissed his head.

He gave a small sigh and snuggled into me. "Never leave..." He whispered.

"I pinkie promise..." I crossed pinkies with him. "Now let's get pj's on and I'll bring you dinner." I smiled a little and got him in his pj's then sneaked downstairs quietly and grabbed a small sandwich for Demi. I gave it to him and kissed his head. "Eat up." I smiled. I usually went without eating when we were home and gave Demi food instead.

"Thank you." He giggled and took a bite then looked at me and broke the sandwich in half and gave me one half. "There! I'll share." He beamed.

I kissed his head and nibbled on my sandwich half then gave the rest back. "You eat the rest. I'm full." I said softly and he finished the sandwich. I tucked him in and read him a little story, another nightly ritual. "I love you, Demi." I whispered when he was asleep then went to watch my blood flow down the drain in the shower.


****TO BE CONTINUED****



© 2013 Tony Stark


Author's Note

Tony Stark
I hope you liked it! Now be good little readers and tell your friends so I can give you part 4

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMG!! is any of this true? if it is i can relate almost 100% but still ur so talented! it made me smile an dcry love it!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Loved it ps hurry I wanna know what happens

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tony Stark

10 Years Ago

You must wait as well (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
SheriH

10 Years Ago

Darn okay ill try n.n
I cant wait for the next chapter! Please write it soon!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It's so saaaaaaad but I love it. I really do~ can't wait to read more.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tony Stark

10 Years Ago

You must wait ._. lol
Glitter

10 Years Ago

Dang Dx but okaaaay. Tis worth the wait. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 26, 2013
Last Updated on August 29, 2013
Tags: gay, abuse, siblings


Author

Tony Stark
Tony Stark

MO



About
Name: Ty Age: 17 I'm gay and I write gay fic :3 I like anime I love Marvel I have a crush on Robert Downey Jr. >3> My bestie is Jamie Cook :3 Talk to me! I don't bite if you don't want me to >3.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..