Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Used and Abused pt 2

Used and Abused pt 2

A Chapter by Tony Stark
"

The second part to my story on my blog! Gay content! Don't like it, don't read it!

"

"Hey buddy, how was your day today?" I asked as Demi walked up to me in the main office of his school.

He looked like he had been crying. "I-I didn't like it!" He whimpered and hugged me tight.

I frowned and hugged him then walked with him to my car. "What happened, Demi?" I asked.

He sniffled. "I-I said that you put the pretty stuff on my face and everyone started making fun of me... I don't wanna go back to school anymore!" He sat in the back seat.

I sighed and looked at him in the rear-view mirror. "Well how about we go get ice cream first and talk about it?" I smiled slightly.

Demi rubbed his eye. "O-OK..." He sniffed and smiled a little too.

I took us to the little ice cream shop and when we walked in, I saw the baseball jock. "How about we go get ice cream somewhere else, buddy?" I asked.

"No, I like these flavors..." Demi went to the glass case covering the ice cream.

The baseball jock smiled. "Which one do ya want?" He worked there.

"That one!" Demi pointed to the cookie dough ice cream. "With sprinkles and a cherry!" He beamed.

"And which one do you want?" He asked me.

I blushed and shrugged. "Chocolate's fine." I mumbled.

He smiled again as he gave us the ice cream. "Here ya go! Careful not to drip!" He said to Demi and I started to pay for the ice cream. But he had only rung us up for one ice cream.

"What-" I started to ask but he interrupted.

"Y'all look like yer havin' a bad day. Don't worry 'bout it." He said softly and smiled again.

I frowned and blushed again. "Thanks..." I said softly and sat with Demi, eating my ice cream. I could feel the baseball jock watching me from behind the register and looked over at him. He smiled at me again and I sighed and turned back to Demi. "So what did everyone say when they were making fun of you?" I asked.

He looked at his ice cream, a sad, serious expression on his face. "Um... Well there were a bunch of boys calling me a sissy and a girl and they said this word that I don't understand..." He said.

"What was it, buddy? I won't tell on you for saying it." I held his hand.

"Well... Well they said I was gay..." He looked at me and sniffled. "What does it mean, Esau?" He asked.

I smiled. "That's not a bad word, buddy. It means you're happy. Or that you're a boy that likes boys. It's not bad. Some people though don't like that word though. And they use it to hurt other people's feelings. I'm gay and it's not a bad thing to me or my friends." I said, rubbing his hands.

"But why do they talk like that?" He asked. "Why do they make it sound bad?"

I sighed. "It's because they're scared of anyone who's different, Demi. We can't talk about that in front of Dad, though. He doesn't like that word. Or people like me." I whispered. "Alright? Promise you'll try not to say anything to Dad, please." I asked.

Demi nodded. "Alright, I pinkie promise." He smiled and we crossed pinkies.

The baseball jock came over. "Do you need me to take your dishes?" He asked. I could see him blushing slightly. I knew he had overheard our conversation about me being gay.

"Are you done?" I asked Demi.

He nodded. "Yeah." He pushed his bowl away.

"My name is Josh, by the way." The boy smiled and took the dishes.

"Thanks. Come on, Demi. We've got to get home." I sighed.

"Bye, Josh!" Demi giggled, waving.

Josh blushed a little. "Will you be at school tomorrow?" He asked me.

I shrugged. "I don't know." I sighed and we left to go home.


****TO BE CONTINUED****



© 2013 Tony Stark


Author's Note

Tony Stark
part 3 will come if you read some more like good readers!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awww, I love this!! I can't wait to read more!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Omg how cute! Awww I love it

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh my gosh! So adorable! I love Demi! Write the next part soon!

Posted 10 Years Ago


it's well written. The brother is really good, but I don't know.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Tony Stark

10 Years Ago

I forget I haven't posted part 3 yet >.> He's not that oblivious. I just haven't gotten to that part.. read more
unexpectedsparkle

10 Years Ago

okay, let me know then when you write part 3.
Tony Stark

10 Years Ago

I have it written but i'm just waiting for more people to read part 2 before I update it
*gasps with twinkly eyes* Okay that was nice to read ^-^ Ahhhhh bestie it's just so good to read!!!! :D :D :D :D I wish i had a borther like that...it's so cayute!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

248 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 25, 2013
Last Updated on August 29, 2013
Tags: gay


Author

Tony Stark
Tony Stark

MO



About
Name: Ty Age: 17 I'm gay and I write gay fic :3 I like anime I love Marvel I have a crush on Robert Downey Jr. >3> My bestie is Jamie Cook :3 Talk to me! I don't bite if you don't want me to >3.. more..

Writing