Used and Abused pt. 5

Used and Abused pt. 5

A Chapter by Tony Stark
"

The fifth part to used and abused (obviously) >3> only 2 more parts after this!

"

I couldn't stop thinking about Josh all day. About him kissing me. About him skipping school with me. About me not wanting to cut because of him. Did I like him? Impossible. Did I want to go get ice cream again? Definitely.

"Come on buddy. We're gonna go get some ice cream again." I said to Demi as he walked over to me.

"Yay! Ice cream again!" Demi giggled and ran to the car.

We went to the ice cream place Josh worked at and Josh's eyes lit up. "Howdy!" He grinned. "Whatcha wantin' big guy?" He asked Demi.

Demi looked over the ice cream. "Hmm... I dunno! Which one is the best?" He asked and looked at Josh.

Josh thought for a moment. "Well I think chocolate is the best. That's my favorite flavor. But the birthday cake one is really good too." He smiled. "How 'bout the birthday cake one with sprinkles?"

Demi jumped up and down. "Yeah yeah yeah!" He giggled.

"And what 'bout you, Esau?" Josh smiled at me.

I blushed and shrugged. "Surprise me." I said and stroked Demi's hair.

"Alrighty!" Josh grinned. "Turn around. I've got to surprise you." He said.

I sighed and turned around as he made my ice cream and Demi giggled. "Ooh!" Demi clapped.

"Okay! Turn around!" Josh said.

I turned and Josh was grinning proudly, holding out a heart shaped chocolate ice cream. He was blushing. I grabbed the ice cream and blushed more when I saw the words. 'Will you go out with me?' engraved in the ice cream. "When do you get off?" I asked.

"In 3 hours. My break is in 30 minutes." He said, blushing still.

I sighed. "I'll talk to you in 30 minutes then." I smiled slightly.

Josh's eyes lit up. "Alrighty!" He grinned and once again, rung us up for one ice cream instead of 2.

We sat there and I took a picture of my ice cream. It was really sweet. I ate my ice cream and Demi was covered in ice cream and sprinkles. Soon, Josh joined us at the table. "Demi why don't you go wash your face, buddy?" I smiled.

Demi giggled and ran to the bathroom to wash up. Josh looked at me. "So?" He asked.

"Well... You seem nice enough... I guess we could try." I said softly and took Josh's hand.

Josh blushed. "Thanks..." He looked around and when no one was looking, kissed my cheek.

Demi came back and we all talked until Josh's break was over. On the way home, Demi was in his car-seat, kicking his feet. "I like Josh! He's nice!" He giggled.

I smiled a little. "Me too, buddy." I said.



© 2013 Tony Stark


Author's Note

Tony Stark
Sorry this chapter is so short >3> the next one is longer
50 views for chapter 6!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

love it!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Eeeee! So ADORABLE!!! Please get the next chapter out ASAP! They need to be longer though! Just saying!

100/100

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 15, 2013
Last Updated on September 15, 2013
Tags: gay, romance


Author

Tony Stark
Tony Stark

MO



About
Name: Ty Age: 17 I'm gay and I write gay fic :3 I like anime I love Marvel I have a crush on Robert Downey Jr. >3> My bestie is Jamie Cook :3 Talk to me! I don't bite if you don't want me to >3.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..