Used and Abused pt. 6

Used and Abused pt. 6

A Chapter by Tony Stark
"

Used and abused is almost done! Only one chapter after this! Enjoy <3

"

"Hey, do ya want to come over?" Josh asked.

I smiled. "Sure. Can Demi come? I can't leave him home alone and he really likes you." I asked.

Josh chuckled. "Sure. Seen you in a bit." He hung up.

I sighed happily. It felt nice to have a boyfriend. And now I didn't have to go home for the night. "Demi, we're gonna go to Josh's house!" I called to him. We were playing at the park.

Demi giggled and ran to me. "Really?!" He asked.

I nodded. "Go get in the car." I smiled.

Demi squeaked and ran to the car. "Yay!"

I chuckled and got in too then we drove to Josh's house. Josh's mom answered the door. "Well hello there! Are you one of Josh's friends?" She had a southern accent just like Josh.

I nodded. "I'm Esau and this is my little brother Demi." I smiled and reached out to shake her hand but she pulled me into a hug.

"None of that hand-shakin'! If you're one of Josh's friends, you get a hug just like everyone else!" She beamed and hugged Demi too. "You can call me Sarah!"

Demi giggled. "Hi!" He hugged her too.

She smiled. "Aren't you just the sweetest little thing?" She took his hand. "Let me get you some cookies and milk!"

Demi followed eagerly. Josh ran down some stairs with a boy wrapped in a towel. "Hi, Esau!" He smiled. The little boy hid his face in the towel. "This is my baby brother, Liam. Say hi baby boy." He said sweetly.

He looked at me with his big brown eyes. "Hi..." He said shyly and hid back in Josh.

Josh chuckled. "Let me get him dressed. Then we can go hang out in my room." He said softly and disappeared in a room.

I smiled and went to the kitchen. Demi was eating cookies happily. "Mmm... These are the best, miss Sarah!" He giggled. "Thank you!" He squeaked.

Sarah smiled. "You're welcome! You're so sweet!" She stroked his hair. "You and my son, Liam, would get along great."

"Miss Sarah, would you mind if we stayed the night here tonight?" I asked.

She smiled. "That would be great! Demi, you can sleep with Liam!" She said.

Demi nodded and Josh and Liam walked in. "What are you guys up to? Mom are you antagonizing them?" Josh smiled and gave Liam a cookie.

Sarah gasped. "I would never! I was just giving Demi cookies!" She laughed.

"We're going to be staying the night." I said to Josh.

He blushed a little and grinned. "Cool! We're gonna go hang out in my room, Mom!" He said and took me to his room.

I smiled. "Your mom is really nice." I said and sat on his bed. There were sports posters everywhere and some trophies.

"Yeah she always is." He sat next to me. "I really like you, Esau..." He whispered and kissed me softly.

I smiled into the kiss and kept kissing him. "I like you too, Josh..." I held his hand.

He pulled me closer and kept kissing me. "Mmm..." He hummed.

I giggled. "Josh not yet. I have to make sure Demi goes to bed first." I kissed his nose.

He sighed and smiled. "Sorry. I was moving a little fast." He whispered and kissed me again. "Go check on Demi." He said.

I giggled. "Alright." I kissed his cheek then went back downstairs. Demi and Liam were asleep on the couch with the TV on. Demi had never gotten to watch TV since Mom had died. I picked both boys up and took them to Liam's room then tucked them both in and kissed their heads. "Good night, boys." I whispered and smiled then went back to Josh.

Josh was already in his boxers. He certainly didn't have a bad body. "Are the boys in bed?" He asked. I nodded and turned off the lights then got in my boxers. I was ashamed of my body. There were too many bruises and scars to count and I was lanky. "Wait, I want to see what your body looks like." He said softly.

I shook my head. "No you don't. It's ugly." I frowned.

He sighed. "Now don't say that. It's probably not as bad as you think." He kissed me. "Turn the lights back on." He smiled.

I bit my lip. "Alright... But you won't like it..." I sighed and turned the lights back on.

He gasped when he saw my black and blue skin. "Oh, Esau..." He went to me and looked over me. His hands passed over all the bruises and scars. "What happened?" He asked. I could see the worry in his eyes.

"N-nothing..." I looked away.

He turned my face back towards him and held my chin. "Please tell me what happened to you..." He whispered.

Josh's face blurred as tears came to my eyes. "I... I get beat by my dad... He gets drunk every night and beats me... I don't let him touch Demi but he takes all his anger out on me... Please don't tell anyone..." I begged.

He pulled me close. "Esau you can't keep hidin' this... What if he does hurt Demi? What will you do then?" He asked.

"I don't want to be separated from Demi... We'll get put into foster care and get separated... I can't tell..." I cried into Josh.

Josh stroked my hair and I cringed as he touched the spot where my dad had hit me with the bottle. "Then stay here... For as long as you want, stay with us... I'll make sure you're safe..." He whispered.

I looked up at him. "Really? You'd let us stay here?" I asked.

He nodded and gave an understanding smile. "Of course." He said softly.

I hugged Josh tighter. "Thank you so much..." I whispered and he turned off the lights again.

We laid in his bed and he held me tight and kissed me. I could feel myself falling deeper in love with this boy.



© 2013 Tony Stark


Author's Note

Tony Stark
I hope you liked it! 60 views for the next chapter!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I absolutely loved this, u have sucha a sweet way with words i love the way you put pain and passion together in one great story!

Posted 10 Years Ago


I love this! I need more! :P

Posted 10 Years Ago


I love this! Awesome! Can't wait for the last chapter! Please make the last chapter much longer!

Posted 10 Years Ago


It's gonna go to crap next chapter isn't it? QQ
Other than that fear I love it

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tony Stark

10 Years Ago

lol possibly. And possibly not .-. you'll have to wait and see
Glitter

10 Years Ago

I know Dx well still love it~
SheriH

10 Years Ago

Next chapter I wanna read more adorable ness

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 20, 2013
Last Updated on September 20, 2013
Tags: gay, abuse, siblings, romance


Author

Tony Stark
Tony Stark

MO



About
Name: Ty Age: 17 I'm gay and I write gay fic :3 I like anime I love Marvel I have a crush on Robert Downey Jr. >3> My bestie is Jamie Cook :3 Talk to me! I don't bite if you don't want me to >3.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..