chapter 1: how it all began

chapter 1: how it all began

A Chapter by lolfiary
"

warning this may be too depressing for some readers but oh well, enjoy!

"

  

The thing that annoys me the most in life is the people that you can get through out it and life its self. I have no friends, my foster dad Frank abuses me and all the kids in school tease me because I never met my parents and when my little sister was two she got hit by a truck, so here I am living in this waste land called earth. Let me introduce myself my name is Rachel, Rachel Willow I’m 13 years old and my nickname is spider. Pointless, I know.

It was a dark and foggy Sunday afternoon and I was walking down by the local park so I could reflect on what happened this week.

“Hey spider!” yelled a voice coming from behind me “what do you think you’re doing here?” I recognized that voice from anywhere it was Angel (more like a devil), She was the girl who started to get the whole school to hate even my closest friend Ivy.

“What the hell do you want? Can’t you tell I’m busy?”

“Hah! You busy?! With what breathing? Oh how you make me laugh spider! In fact let’s hear another one of your jokes” I felt like crying, I felt like running away, I knew I just wanted to run away from all my fears but I can’t. “What’s that spider are you going to cry?”

“Well I’ll wipe that smirk off your face if you don’t shut up!” now I knew that I was going to die. Her face filled up with rage and her hand hit my face. Tears started to stream down my face and there was stinging feeling traveling throughout where she hit me. I started to run. I was running so fast I felt like I could fly just fly away from all of my problems to somewhere I was loved and someone accepted me for who I am.

My fantasy didn’t last long until I tripped, trip back into the cruel, harsh reality of my life. I lay on the grass and cried my heart out; I felt like someone stabbed my heart and tore it apart. I only had enough strength to sit up against a tree and just surround myself in darkness and hide myself from everything. I opened my eyes and looked up, I saw a man standing there it wasn’t clear what he looked like  but the only thing I could see properly was a gun pointing at me! “P-please d-d-don’t kill me!” those where the last words I could spit out. “BANG!” that was all it took and I was dead.



© 2012 lolfiary


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on May 14, 2012
Last Updated on June 3, 2012
Tags: life, death, depression


Author

lolfiary
lolfiary

Glasgow, United Kingdom, United Kingdom



About
Hi my fello readers of planet earth I am the funny, creative gril which I like to call myself the lolfairy if your wondering why lolfairy well it's cool anyways just to tell use that I'm not much of a.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5