in the beggining

in the beggining

A Chapter by lollypop822
"

bringing you back to where it all began

"

Its Friday 4th, I’m on the bus, waiting for it to take me to school. School, the place I dread the most. The girls are all so stereotypical , the boys; all bullies and jocks and the teachers all depressed and middle-aged. 

The bus comes to a stop and I push my way through the crowd of people standing on the bus. I stumble out, tripping on the last step and as I start to pick myself up I spot him, I spot the reason i even go to school, i spot Riley.He races to me and I just stand there guarding myself for the following ambush.              ‘FINALY!' 'TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH, MEL!!’ he yells to me, ignoring the reactions from the student around us. I blush and continue to await for his ambush. He reaches me and almost knocks me to the ground; we both laugh and just hold each other, we whisper greetings to eachother and then we lay in one anothers arms.

We just lay there, we layed there soo long that I started to feel the heat again. The heat. The dreaded, yet pleasant heat. It takes over me and I don’t try and stop it. It’s a kind of heat that’s painful to resist and painful to control…

Our hold abrupty was broken by a loud squeal and many sighs of anger. I giggle to myself and look up to see Rileys annoyed expression ‘why must she always be so…so’ I finish his sentence ‘unique?’ ‘ummn yes, unique is the word’ I just stood there and giggled and he just rolled his eyes and held me closer.                       

I tried to wiggle out of his strong hold and when I finally thought I’d succeeded, he pulled me back in, closer than before. The tips of our noses touch and then he turns his head and kisses me. 

The heat suddenly turns to Fire, it bursts into flames inside of me, but I dont pull away, this burn is one i lust for, it makes me feel alive.

My thoughts turn to mush. All i think about is his lips against mine. and then i realise that his kiss is rougher and harder than usual.                                  I start to question why but then the Fire continues to burn away, as if you tossed more sticks into it.                          

The burning sensation controls me and I reach up to wrap my hands into his tough,mangled, hair and kissed him harder. He started to calm down a bit and the kissing came to an abrupt stop.I looked at his face to see his returning look, it was a look of shock.  I then leaned in towards his cheek, kissed it and then removed my hand from his newly tangled hair and used it to close his mouth. I then whispered into his ear  ‘I've got to control that girl' he whispers back, even softer ‘don’t leave me, please, I love you Melanie’ I just whisper ‘I love you too’ and walk away



© 2010 lollypop822


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

WOW okay sorry for this one guys, im no good at starting books, i usually build off of the main part of a book but yikes!! sorry for this one, ill try and do better ;S

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
1 Review
Added on December 31, 2009
Last Updated on January 1, 2010


Author

lollypop822
lollypop822

Australia



About
im 13years of age and striving for my goal of becoming a published author. ive written many short books and novels but have never been able to share them with others, and when i could only save them o.. more..

Writing
A traped soul A traped soul

A Chapter by lollypop822