the feeling.

the feeling.

A Story by kayleigh
"

something i randomly added because it asked me to, And this is what kind of mood im in i guess. Im going to add a little bit more every day XD

"

I lay there in the warm water letting it flow out, slowly swirling and curving under the surface like ink. I don't recommend. The razor on the side of the bath tub i watch everything around me become dull, it was my time to go so i let myself slip into the darkness that crept up around me. I sunk deeper into the rapidly cooling water and breathed a sigh of relief.

 

The Next thing i saw: lights rushing past me. i must have been on my back looking at the ceiling. I could see blurred faces popping into my view now and then. After that i wake up in a bed with white sheets. There was a curtain around me it was a light green, the top and bottom edged with a darker green, it looked rather fancy. i watched as it was gently pulled back to reveal a blurred figure. The figure seemed to be a woman.

I blinked a few times, the blurr slowly lifted. The woman looked like a nurse though i couldnt see her properly yet. I could state her hair has a dark brown or even black, her face was fair a looked soft, as the blurr faded and gave me back my vision i could now clearly see she was beautiful. Angel like in my opinion. Long curly dark brown hair with soft shiny perl like green eye's. I tried to speak but nothing came out, i shifted slightly then used my arm to prop my self up. Which i then figured out was a bad idea, blood pured out of my wrist as the old cut reopened. The nurse rushed over with a sturn look on her face, even with a worried look she was beautiful. she gently pulled my arm up and pressed down on the cut, "This will hurt" she said. Her voice was soft and gentle almost calming. She was right it did hurt . A doctor came rushing in with a silver tray with tissue inside, i could see many other shiny objects inside but could not make out what they were. He dumped the try onto the table next to my bed and took a sharp looking needle out, it had string attached already. He didnt bother with pain relief he just started to sew away not awear of the pain it was causing me. The nurse used a sucking device to keep the wound clean as he caried on sewing the two flaps of skin back together. I winced in pain. The docotor grunted as he finished the job. He had short greyish hair, sharp facial features, with brown eyes. He didnt look friendly at all. "You should have warned the child" He grunted at the nurse, who simply nodded her head at him. She was closer now i could see all of her. Slim body, large breasts and quite tall. the nurses oufit looked really good on her i must admit. She caught me looking at her, I could feel myself blush a little as she just smiled and walked to the other side of the bed. I leaned foward as she began to take the blood stained covers off . I gave a week smile as we caught eyes. "Don't be moving around boy, you'll undo the stitching again." the doctor said bluntly, his voice was crackly and harsh. " im your doctor Dr.Lines thats L-I-N-E-S" he said staring the me. Great i had to be stuck with him. " Its quite obvious you did this to yourself, don't be doing it in the hospital and ruining our sheet's." and with that he took the tray and left in a hurry. The nurse then returned with a fresh set of bed clothes for me and sheets for the bed. "could you please get out of the bed so i can remake it?" she was so polite, why couldnt she rub off on him. I tried to speak again but stll nothing came out. It was frustrating and it made me look rude. I stood on the lino flooring, it was cold. "here" she said once she had finished making he bed. She handed me a new bed gown, it was light green with darker green lines going across it. I just stared at it. "Oh im sorry, i'll leave you to get changed" with that she was gone. i took the gown off and pulled the new one over my head. i was knee lenght and felt soft. the back of it was open so everything was on display. It felt drafty. I got back into the bed to cover up the fact i had no boxers on. it was cold, so very cold.

© 2010 kayleigh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like it you also need to re-read this one because you have spelling mistakes and bits that dont make sense but i would really like to read more because thats really good.

Posted 13 Years Ago


:S this scared me but at the same time it was very good, you do have talent, I give you that.
some spelling mistakes like when you wrote "recomend" as it is meant to be spelt "recommend"
but apart from that very well done :) x

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


you want me to right more? XD im not in that mood atm....

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


I WANNA HEAR MORE!!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

343 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 26, 2010
Last Updated on May 30, 2010
Tags: short story.
Previous Versions

Author

kayleigh
kayleigh

About
I joined this site after hearing about it from friends, I'm mainly into fantasy! XD I'm not much for sharing what i write or how i feel so lets just see how it goes? more..

Writing
the start? the start?

A Story by kayleigh