No matter how Loud she cries No one will hear her

No matter how Loud she cries No one will hear her

A Story by heart of an angel
"

this is a story i wrote about abuse, I am a victim of abuse since i was a kid till i got older . this story has certain things that actually happen to me.

"

I remember when being a child was amazing, the feeling of being free,and wild always ready to explore new things and never having to be scared or worried but all that changed with a snap of a finger when I was 4 1/2 years old.When I was awaken from my evening nap from the screams of my mother yelling out "STOP" which frightened me but then i was frozen soild when silence strucked me when the sight of my own father pushing my mother to the ground and beating her as if she couldn't feel pain or bleed, I had never seen this kind of action before that would leave me scared for life.


 

That was the day when happiness left my life and pain and misery came to play, as I got older things never got better they just seem to get even worse than they should of ... soon i became a victim like my mother except I wasnt beaten, It was the time when I went to mexico to spend time with my dad's side of the family. someone once told me that the people you should trust most is your Family but too me it was just a lie .


 I was only 8years old I had stayed at my Nana's house to spend time with her, I was washing some dishes in the kichen that were dying to be cleaned, in a instant flash I was held like a hostage my mouth covered by a hand and I began to panic with not being able to escape then I realized it was my grandpa holding me close and keeping me from yelling while his free hand wondered and touched places he shouldn't have gone, I screamed and cried ,kicked and bit his hand till I was released,I ran out so far away into the grasslands and cried myself asleep.

 

 Still having the sick nasty feeling that why oh why did he do that, when I trusted him but that was not the end of him, after being sexually molested by my grandpa I never ever wanted to go back to that house, afraid of seeing him again, but one day I had to when i had stayed with my aunt Rosa.


 I was already 10years old by the time and already going through body changes. The only reason we had gone to my Nana's house was because over the past months I had not seen her, all because of that monster. 

 

My aunt had insisted that I go and see her, she was getting old and soon won't be living because she had been getting sick and afraid that one of these's days she may just stop breathing. We went and had tortas for lunch with her which were amazing, after that me and my aunt were going to a party but she wanted me to shower here because she didn't have time to go back home for me to change, plus I had  extras clothes that I could wear since that one day I had came.


I was forced to take a shower weather I liked it or not,while I was in the shower my aunt had gone up stairs to lay down and my nana had gone to the store to pick up some tortillas to eat with for dinner. Squeezing out last drips of shampoo into my hand, I heard the bathroom door open. Me not paying so much attention to it thinking it was my aunt coming in because, it was the only bathroom in the house and the only one that the door doesn't lock. 

  My heart raced with fear standing in front of a man who I no longer knew, I began to scream and throw things at him that were laying in the shower but that didn't stop him from unbuttoning his pants. I had no where to run, he stood in front of the door and in front of the tub my only way of escape. I screamed from the bottom of my lungs for help,no one came. I had nothing to defend myself with I had I already thrown the last shampoo, I was cornered and face shubbed to the wall as he took the rest of my innocences away.

 

From then on walls grew all around me shutting myself from the world keeping me safe from people only out to hurt me ..even when love came around ....Today was the day when angels came to me,I had just gotten home from school to my parents fighting,it never got old for them even after all the times I ask my mother to leave she gave me the same response that she loved him very much and that one day he would change but that day never came and soon that love that once used to be blew into the air like dust in the wind.

 

I had gotten tired of always running away from this hell when it broke out but this time I wanted to be brave and save my mother from the man i used to call my "father". 


soon before I turned to head out the door he pushed her as she fell her forehead hit the side of the glass table letting out a sherik that echoed through what was once a happy home. all I could think in that moment was tired of always running and crying from this prison and for once to be brave and protect my mother instead of letting him beat her up as if she were a punching bag.

 

I ran towards him throwing my tote bag in the stairway trying with all my might to push him off of her but that didn't stop him from murdering her he just pushed me to the ground but the thought of the glass vase that was in the kitchen filled with roses from my mother's garden she hand picked. i got up and ran into kichen and threw out the roses and as quick as possible got behind him and forced the vase to break on top of his head, he stopped but turned to look at me with those evil eyes that made fear crawl up my spine, i yelled to my mother to get up and run away but she only replied, "am sorry am not in the condition to move , you should of left me as a crime scene and saved yourself Helen".


 tears flooded my green eyes of her words stabed my heart, before i knew it i was on the ground beside my mother fighting back for my life as i was being beaten, I felt the pain , the bruising ,and the blood dripping my mother took for 14yrs of my life, as the pain grew strong it paralyized me and i no longer fought back.

 

bloody tears slid down my soft purple cheeks as i struggled to grab my mothers hand, and to say one last " I Love You" as i took in my last glup of life i saw heaven's white light through hell's eyes

© 2012 heart of an angel


Author's Note

heart of an angel
sorry if my grammer sucks

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
o
You wrote in the description: "this story has certain things that actually happen to me."
First, I want to say I can't possibly imagine the horror you must have experienced at your grandpa's advances -- if that was indeed real and not fiction. Those events must have been worse than any horror story because they do not fold away by closing a book. They were violently written onto the pages of your memory and that is a book that can never be closed. One can only hope you've learned to cope with the effects and moved on to better days. The fact that you've written this and posted it up for all to see says a lot about your progress.
As for the story itself, I think the most horrifying bit was the scene when the girl is washing dishes and suddenly "I was held like a hostage my mouth covered by a hand" and then "i realized it was my grandpa holding me close and keeping me from yelling while his free hand wondered and touched places he shouldn't have gone" That is true horror. Not only what was done but by whom it was done -- the whole scene is shocking, disturbing, horrifying, grotesque and to think that this really happened and continues to happen to other kids.
The following bit was also effective:
"from then on walls grew all around me shutting myself from the world keeping me safe from people only out to hurt me"
I think this gives the reader an idea of the cynicism that inevitably develops in a girl who has been betrayed by the people who she was supposed to trust most.

I do think you should fix the formatting though. It's just one long paragraph and that tends to turn people away. You should divide it up into smaller chunks to make it more inviting to readers.

Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ben
Hey i love all d choice of words used,many of my foes who said they were writers,but to me they are not i just found one & for once i learnt from a fellow writer,not only that i read another writers written story for once.


Posted 12 Years Ago


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 7, 2011
Last Updated on August 5, 2012

Author

heart of an angel
heart of an angel

san diego, CA



About
more..

Writing