my final night

my final night

A Poem by Waleed khaled
"

a part of the book am working on named Diaries of a melancholic soul

"

A normal night like others? No its not...as I fade away into the dark hallows of my fragile mind...a road of tormention without a redemption....crazed by the silent whispers that shatter the walls of quite....do this! Do that! We are here, we are there! We are everywhere... no matter where u turn your head...we are what will remain...I gazed...am scared as under the full moon night they danced...I glanced...frozen from the inside...as me they named...the wanderer, the bearer, the unholy grail

Breaking the thin veil…a shroud of mist covers the surrounding air… as I stare into the emptiness…trapped, chained, unable to  move…rendered weak to fight… as a mountain weight load sits on my pained chest…the voices became louder within my head…crazed ive became…from the mocking laughter…giving me the urge to slaughter…these shadows…these incarnations…

Driven deeper into madness…tired from all this sadness…sadness and hate…seems to be my fate…

As I accepted the sad truth…to be a forever wanderer into the roads on solitude… a bearer of the lantern that guides them through…
a normal night like others? I don’t think so what do you have to offer?? My freedom? My salvation? Or my one and only sensation? A life free of obligations??? I think not!

As am forever trapped into this asylum…strapped in unable to move…blinded eyes unable to see…there is no beauty left in here…

An asylum…a home for the people like me…who are weakened by the burden they hold… a mercy killing is what they were foretold…a way out from these walls…

depressed, sad, and melancholic…a soul fading within with every ticking of the clock…

Tick, tock, tick, tock…the clock is ticking…my time is almost over there is nothing worth picking…as I close my eyes into the eternal sleep….dragged into damnation so deep…

I leave this world…of lies, world of demise, world of masks of fake smiles…

As death comes near me…setting me free from this asylum…setting me free from my chains…there is no beauty left here...i leave this world of sadness and hate… with a pure smile over my fading face…leaving you all…with a bitter taste of tears…

 

© 2014 Waleed khaled


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like how you set the scene and use vivid description, like "I leave this world…of lies, world of demise, world of masks of fake smiles…
As death comes near me…setting me free from this asylum" - beautifully tragic and full of truth.
Nice writing. Penny


Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Waleed khaled

9 Years Ago

thanks alot Penny :)



Reviews

Interesting. I like your writing style.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Waleed khaled

9 Years Ago

ty emily :)
splendid work! you'are way good creating images with your words :) keep it up you've also beautifully expressed conditions " as death come near me " :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


I like how you set the scene and use vivid description, like "I leave this world…of lies, world of demise, world of masks of fake smiles…
As death comes near me…setting me free from this asylum" - beautifully tragic and full of truth.
Nice writing. Penny


Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Waleed khaled

9 Years Ago

thanks alot Penny :)
Nice, I feel like I am inside someone's head, hearing every single thought.
Interesting.
lissalovesyou:)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Waleed khaled

9 Years Ago

thanks for stopping by :D
and am glad that you liked it :)
Sounds like a good book/diary! I feel a lot of passion flowing through out this piece of writing. Good job!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Waleed khaled

9 Years Ago

thanks alot my friend :)
i will post earlier writings from the same book soon ^_^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

359 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 14, 2014
Last Updated on May 14, 2014
Tags: My final night

Author

Waleed khaled
Waleed khaled

Jordan



About
the demon which been sleeping within me...is awake....for i am Nergal...will haunt u even in ur dream...make it ur worst nightmare...and death is a wish to seek... the wisdom of ages gathered in a on.. more..

Writing