perfection is boring!

perfection is boring!

A Poem by Lord of mad men
"

it not a poem more of a quote.it is bad but i dont care it what i think so i wish to share it.

"
may not be “perfect” but who ever said I wanted to be perfect? I find perfection boring. mankind was not meant to be perfect we were made with flaws some good others bad. so what's wrong with being a little different?

Everybody has flaws and any person that says otherwise it an a*s and a big lying moron. I like being imperfect it’s what makes me, me and makes you, you and I love some of my imperfections. I can improve the ones I do not and the ones that can’t be fix I will just deal with them. An make a bad thing into a good or okay thing.

So all you haters shut your mouths up or just go somewhere that cares because I do not care you're just going go on the internet and be a the troll you are you. You are just a little insecure crying baby on the inside and you are a little broken person you just don’t want to admit it because you think you so perfect tell me when reality hits you!

I just hope someone is there to catch you ,you have flaws to so man up or whatever up and tell people be proud of your flaws.

© 2016 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on August 25, 2016
Last Updated on September 3, 2016

Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men