shecaran

shecaran

A Story by Lord of mad men
"

This is a page from the field guild by Dr. D.R.Blackwell

"

Kingdom Animalia

Phylum Chordate

Class Mammalia

Order Carnivora

Family unknown

Genus unknown


        A shecaran is a creature of myth, they are a kind of familiar. First of all, they are the rarest of all familiar, they have only been heard about in stories old as time. They are born female always, they were enslaved.  Ages ago because their beauty and most of them died from lack of care, the rest fought to have few survive. They are loyal and caring.   They are a cat-like species and dog-like.  They are 55-128 lbs. as adults. They are born in a litter of 1-3. 25"28 inches tall and 3.5-5.3 feet long. They can run 32-40 mph. They have many kinds of hair, water coat, down, guard hair, thermal hair, fluff, awn hair, vellus, and then a type of sensory hairs. They have ear lacing like Lynx. They have fluff in their ears like foxes. They have manes that are made up of three layers. They have long flowing tails like foxes. Their paws are flat and webbed with five razor-sharp claws. They have thick dark double layered eyelashes. They have long hair on the back of their legs that points upward. Their hind legs are longer than their forelegs. They have retractable claws that have a dark black tint.  They have long, thin, tongues that are smooth on the tip, sides and rough in the middle. They have long whiskers on their cheeks and above their eyes, that are clear and a few inches long. They range from 3-6 inches. They have short wide muzzles and small jet black noses. They have small eyes with a star-shaped pupil and a ring around their iris. They have black lips and black skin around their eyes. They have a long sleek thin body and very flexible body.  Their top coat is as soft as silk and their hair is stronger than spider silk. They have a long full spinal mane and erectile crest that runs on the back of the hind legs and side of the hind legs. They have spots, stripes, bands, and other markings on the legs. That has a different set marking for the rest of their body. Their markings are unique to that the individual.

Sadly this is all I have been able to learn about this beautiful creature Dr. D.R.Blackwell

© 2017 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on November 17, 2016
Last Updated on October 12, 2017

Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men