The knight of Night

The knight of Night

A Story by Lord of mad men

ULO-000-0000-00000-0 AKA The knight of Night

 

He was the first to be imprisoned by the Order due to the inability to kill him. He has been in the Orders guard for the past 18,000 years or in some other groups guard. He was the last Nightkin Lord to fall in The Great Purge of Night. We tried to break him to tell us where his Father was.  He refused to tell us, his father was known only as the Night lord. He was one of the few nightkin lords not to be killed by the knights.  Not much is known about him before his capture.

 

His skin is white as snow, his eyes glow red with a black iris and purple pupils, and his hair is white with jet black highlights and blood red under layers.  He is 7/2. His weight is 195 pounds.  He has long sharp black claws and long silver fangs that are two inches in length. Has long hair that is over a foot long.  His body is cover in scars that appear to be caused by combat and war. He has been heard speaking over forty-seven languages.

To keep him from escaping he must be stored in Base 000-0000-0000-1. The base is 675 feet under sea level in a man-made salt-water lake hidden in the caves _______  ______ in the ______ of the ___.  The cell he is stored in is made of lead and graphene. The cell is surrounded by lava and there is a shell full of Acid. The cell is guarded by 300 death watchers and the lake is over a cap above the cells. That runs down another 125 feet down with every two feet blocked off by doors made of deferent metals.
He is chained to the wall with over ten thousand chains and the cell is filled with cement.

The rest of this file is for director eyes only.

Hello new director, see safe under the desk in your office and punch in the day the death of the first director. There you will find a file of all classified knowledge of the Order all but the ones for the high over the director.

© 2016 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

very good man keep up the good work

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

266 Views
1 Review
Added on November 21, 2016
Last Updated on November 21, 2016

Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men