A Child Born of The Dark

A Child Born of The Dark

A Story by Lord of mad men

A long time ago on a cold rainy night, a child was born during a storm that flooded the lands. The child did not cry even when the thunder and lighting raged.The child was born wrong. There was no visible deformation but you could feel that something was wrong with this child.

 The child was silent. The mother tossed the child out into the cold storm. The animals refused to harm this child out of fear. A woman found the child and raised it as her own for she had lost her child early that month. This child grows and as he grew as did the hate of the people around him. The woman protected this child till she grew too old to.  This child seemed normal but instilled fear and hate into those in his presence.

 The child became known as Necro. After his adoptive mother passed the villagers drove him out of town by burning his house. He fled as far as his feet would carry him.  He collapsed in the middle of the desert. He woke in a hut with a man in a mask made from a skull chanting over him. The man shushed him and said welcome home. This confused Necro but felt like he was safe and at ease.  The man said he was a lost sheep. Necro listened as the man told him stories of his people. These stories were of deeds that would chill your bones to its core.

 Necro joined them and weeks had went by then Necro was to become a true member. He was to kill a person they had chosen. So he did with no sign of remorse. Years went by and the evil in him grew. His people were killing entire villages for amusement. Then they came to a village where they had lost a lot of their own. They need to replenish their numbers so they took some young ones from these villages and the others. They took a boy who was caged. The boy was timid, to say the least. 

He refused to harm anything. So they beat the boy. They said in time he would grow violent. Nothing changed and a year had passed so they took a girl the boy had talked to a lot and killed her.  This made the boy cower but nothing more. So the new leader who was Necro ordered the boy to be locked in a cage with the girl's corpse. As the days turned into weeks howls and growling could be heard from the boy's cage.

 So one night as Necro released the boy. Inhuman screams woke the camp as the boy had killed every single member of Necro's people. Only slaves remained to scream. All that was there to prove the boy was there were bloody feet and hands marks heading further out into the desert...

© 2018 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on July 6, 2017
Last Updated on January 4, 2018

Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men