ELLE - The Gospel of Lilith

ELLE - The Gospel of Lilith

A Screenplay by Maximus. R.
"

This is the prologue of my new book called ELLE.

"
Previous Version
This is a previous version of ELLE - The Gospel of Lilith.



Once upon a time, before a time that God and Shaytan agreed to create three avatars to coexist in concord. The first being was the amorphous Spirit. The second was a female entity named Lilith, and the third being was a male named Metatron. As a sign of profound trust within the newly created treaty, God and Shaytan interchanged their avatars. The feminine God governed the male entity Metatron while the masculine Shaytan governed the female entity Lilith and the Spirit was influenced by both God and Shaytan. Contrary to today's conventional beliefs God and Shaytan were neither good nor evil, then no such matter existed, so to Lilith, the Spirit and Metatron God and Shaytan were simply known by an interchangeable being named Tetragrammaton. And so it was.


Eons afterward, Lilith and Metatron decided to create third dimensional beings of themselves and so they created humanity in their own image, male and female; in the image of themselves, they created them. Metatron named the man Adam and Lilith named the woman Eve. Since the Spirit is amorphous it granted humankind a unique element called a Soul, but when the Spirit granted humankind its Soul, the first gust was inserted into the man, and then the woman received the secondary breeze. As a result, the man possessed a minor advantage over the woman; Eve was now fated to squander an eternity as Adam’s feebler counterpart.

 
Lilith was not at all pleased with this end result. Besides their gender, she wanted the woman to be equal to the man in every other way, just as she was to Metatron. As powerful as Lilith was, she failed to persuade the Spirit to alter Eve's Soul for the simple fact that the Trinity was ruled by consensus, and neither Metatron nor the Spirit considered Eve's Soul to be flawed. Having her request vetoed by her peers Lilith then set out to vindicate her cause on her own and so she seek out the assistance of her most prominent creation, a flamboyant Seraph that goes by the name of Lucifer. The most beautiful of all the heavenly creatures Lucifer was, but there were no comparison when it comes to Lilith's perfectionism and charisma.

As Metatron's spouse, Lilith was the ultimate seductress, the prototype of beauty and femininity. She easily convinced Lucifer to join her cause. Blinded by lust, Lucifer conjured a most devilish scheme, he recruits as many Angels as possible, raised an army, in order to take over the Heavens. Preoccupied by the duties of war, Heaven left the gates of Eden vulnerable, Lilith preyed upon this opportunity to at last set Eve free, she convinced her to eat the fruits of the forbidden tree, hoping that it would equate her with Adam but the fruits of that tree had a mortal taste, which instead brought death into her world.

Lucifer had lost the battle but the war has now spread beyond the boundaries of Heaven, as he and his accomplices ruled over their new founded dominion called Hell. Now exiled from paradise Adam and Eve with the assistance of Lilith had discovered a new path to cheat death, a way to gain immortality by passing along their Deoxyribose Nucleic Acids to their offspring. The couple first had triplets, two males and one female, they named the female Nora and the males were named Cain and Abel. As the children became adolescents Nora became more emotionally attached to her jovial brother Abel, but the ambitious Cain wanted a family of his own. The mysteries of death lurks still in the family for they did not know yet of it's true nature and Cain was not willing to take the risk of waiting until Adam and Eve can provide him with a mate so he overturned Nora's heart by having her eat a magically enchanted pomegranate.

Later when Abel discovered the means of which Cain had gained Nora's affection he was furious but yet unable to change the fact that Nora was now Cain's wife and so as a form of vindication Abel began having a passionate affair with Nora but when Cain learned of their insincerity and vividly caught them in the act, he was unforgiven as he brutally murdered them both in cold blood. Cain became a cursed nomad, as he roamed the earth for ages with no specific place to call his home, until one day he encountered a mysterious woman bathing along a creek, and he took her as a wife, her name was Serena. Cain and Serena built a settlement in a land they called Nod and they had many children and lived happily.

Now it happened that men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them. The Angels of Heaven became enticed by the beauty of the daughters of men, and their desire toward the daughters of humankind grew stronger with each passing moment. The Angels saw that mankind willingly had the power to give and take away life, they became jealous and envious of them and some Angels went as far as wanting to become humans and with the help of Lilith some were able to accomplish those desires. The fallen Angels under their new human disguises formed a new clan called the Nephilims and they lived in harmony with the humans until they begot children with the daughters of men, their offspring became an abomination upon the earth, with divine powers and souls; a powerful and lethal combination. Some of them were giants; others were half-human beings with wings who were capable of flying; and then there were the amphibious and monstrous ones who called themselves the Leviathans.

Due to their abnormalities, the descendants of the Angels could not properly adapt to the human societies, as they grew in numbers humankind became more distrustful of them, and resentments surfaced. The humans hated the Leviathans and on the other side of the spectrum the feeling was mutual so war between the two races has eventually become inevitable, but neither sides wanted to throw the first blow or draw the first blood but all that is about to change when Demete a half-human, half-Angel being fell in love with a young girl named Naamah. Dagon the leader of the Leviathans hated the union between Demete and Naamah, he always viewed the humans as nothing more than a race of parasitic diseases upon the earth, not worthy of life.

One day Dagon hatched out a plan to murder Naamah hoping that the humans would rise up against his clan in retaliation thus giving him a valid reason to exterminate humanity. After murdering Naamah, Dagon then got exactly what he wanted a war with mankind. Metatron in Heaven not quite pleased by what the earth and humanity has become decided to flood the entire earth with all of it's inhabitants including the Nephilims. While the Leviathans were a superior race comparing to the humans, humanity had the support of an unlikely nemesis, an enemy whose interests and purpose firmly depends on the survival of the human race.

The ultimate showdown is about to take place, Metatron's spouse Lilith abandoned Heaven with all of it's glories to be with Lucifer in the underworld, the furious Metraton has sent his Angels to flood the earth, the human army is approaching the gates of Hazor the fate of the universe is now hanging on a scale...

© 2010 Maximus. R.


Author's Note

Maximus. R.
What do you think so far of my new book?



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on June 13, 2010
Last Updated on June 13, 2010
Tags: Lilith, Lucifer, Adam & Eve, Angel

Author

Maximus. R.
Maximus. R.

Zambia



Writing
LILITH - Script I LILITH - Script I

A Screenplay by Maximus. R.


LILITh LILITh

A Chapter by Maximus. R.


PROLOGUE PROLOGUE

A Chapter by Maximus. R.