Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
LILITh

LILITh

A Chapter by Maximus. R.

Lilith

by

MAXIMUS ROMULUS

Published by:

Maximus Romulus at  Smashwords

Copyright © 2010 Maximus Romulus

Smashwords Edition, License Notes

This ebook is licensed for your personal enjoyment only. This ebook may not be re-sold or given away to other people. If you would like to share this book with another person, please purchase an additional copy for each recipient. If you’re reading this book and did not purchase it, or it was not purchased for your use only, then please return to Smashwords.com and purchase your own copy. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author. All rights reserved. Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of both the copyright owner and the above publisher of this book.

 

*****


Now it came to pass when the angels of God came to present themselves, and Shaytan also came among them. And God said to Shaytan, “From where do you come?” So Shaytan answered and said, “From going to and from on the earth, and from walking back and forth on it.”Then God said to Shaytan, “Have you considered my servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man”. Does Job fear God for nothing? Shaytan replied. “Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything that he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, so that his flocks and herds are spread throughout the land. However, stretch out your hand and strike everything he has, and he will surely curse you to your face”. God said to Shaytan, “Very well, everything he has is in your hands, but on the man himself do not lay a finger. "So be it" said Shaytan and then left. Job 1: 1-11.

 

*****

 

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, brands, media, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. The author acknowledges the trademarked status and trademark owners of various products referenced in this work of fiction, which have been used without permission. The publication/use of these trademarks is not authorized, associated with, or sponsored by the trademark owners.



© 2010 Maximus. R.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

301 Views
Added on November 6, 2010
Last Updated on December 4, 2010
Tags: LILITH, angel, heaven, paranormal
Previous Versions


Author

Maximus. R.
Maximus. R.

Zambia



Writing
LILITH - Script I LILITH - Script I

A Screenplay by Maximus. R.


PROLOGUE PROLOGUE

A Chapter by Maximus. R.