PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

A Chapter by Maximus. R.

Previous Version
This is a previous version of PROLOGUE.



PROLOGUE

Once upon a time, before a time that God and Shaytan agreed to create three avatars to coexist in concord. The first being was the amorphous Spirit. The second was a female entity named Lilith, and the third being was a male named Metatron. As a sign of profound trust within the newly created treaty, God and Shaytan interchanged their avatars. The feminine God governed the male entity Metatron while the masculine Shaytan governed the female entity Lilith and the Spirit was influenced by both God and Shaytan. Contrary to today's conventional beliefs God and Shaytan were neither good nor evil, then no such matter existed, so to Lilith, the Spirit and Metatron God and Shaytan were simply known by an interchangeable being named Tetragrammaton. And so it was.

Eons afterward, Lilith and Metatron decided to create third dimensional beings of themselves and so they created humanity in their own image, male and female; in the image of themselves, they created them. Metatron named the man Adam and Lilith named the woman Eve. Since the Spirit is amorphous it granted humankind a unique element called a Soul, but when the Spirit granted humankind its Soul, the first gust was inserted into the man, and then the woman received the secondary breeze. As a result, the man possessed a minor advantage over the woman; Eve was now fated to squander an eternity as Adam’s feebler counterpart. Lilith wasn’t at all pleased with this end result. Besides their gender, she wanted the woman to be equal to the man in every other way, just as she is to Metatron. As powerful as she is, she failed to persuade the Spirit to alter Eve's soul for the simple fact that the Trinity is ruled by consensus, and neither Metatron nor the Spirit considered Eve's soul to be flawed. The relationship between Lilith and Metatron soon fell apart. Having her request vetoed by her peers Lilith then set out to vindicate her cause on her own and so she seek out the assistance of her most prominent creation, a flamboyant Seraph that goes by the name of Lucifer.

One of the most beautiful of all the heavenly creatures was Lucifer, but there were no comparison when it comes to Lilith's perfectionism and charisma. As Metatron's spouse, Lilith was the ultimate seductress, the prototype of beauty and femininity. She effortlessly convinced Lucifer to join her cause by seducing him. Blinded by lust, Lucifer conjured a most devilish scheme, he recruits as many angels as possible, raised an army, in order to take over the heavens. Preoccupied by the duties of war, heaven left the gates of eden vulnerable, Lilith preyed upon this opportunity to at last set Eve free, she convinced her to eat the fruits of the forbidden tree, hoping that it would equate her with Adam but the fruits of that tree had a mortal taste, which instead brought death into her world. Lucifer and his minions lost the battle but the war has now spread beyond the boundaries of the heavens, as he and his accomplices ruled over this new founded place called Hell.

Now exiled from paradise, Adam and Eve with the assistance of Lilith discovered a new way of cheating death, a way of regaining immortality by passing along their Deoxyribose Nucleic Acids (DNA) to their offspring. Adam & Eve bore triplets, two males and one female, they named the female Nora and the males were named Cain and Abel. As the children became adolescents Nora became more emotionally attached to her jovial brother Abel, but the ambitious Cain wanted a family of his own. The mysteries of death lurks around the first family for they did not know yet of its nature. Cain wasn’t willing to take the risk of waiting until Adam and Eve could provide him with a mate, so he overturned Nora's heart by having her eat a magically enchanted pomegranate. Later in life, when Abel discovered the means of which Cain had gained Nora's affection he became furious but yet unable to change the fact that Nora was now Cain's wife. As a form of vindication Abel began having a secret affair with Nora, but when Cain learned of their unfaithfulness and vividly caught them in the act, he was unforgiven. Cain brutally murdered Norea and Abel in cold blood. Consequently, Cain became a cursed nomad. One fine evening, he encountered a mysterious woman bathing along a  river called the Euphrates, and he took her as a wife, her name was Serena.

Cain and Serena built a settlement in a land they called Nod and they had many children and lived happily. Now it happened that men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them. The angels of heaven became enticed by the beauty of the daughters of men, and their desire toward the daughters of mankind became unbearable. The angels witnessed humanity willingly having the power to give and take away life, they too became jealous and envious. Under the aegis of Lilith some of these angels took on human forms but not without any consequences. The fallen angels under their new human disguises formed a clan called the Nephilims. They lived in harmony with humanity until they begot children with the daughters of men, and their offspring became an abomination upon the earth. Some of these offspring were giants; others were half-human beings with wings who were capable of flying; and there were the amphibious and monstrous ones who called themselves the Leviathans. Due to their abnormalities, the descendants of the angels could not properly adapt to the human societies, as they grew in numbers humankind became more distrustful of them, and resentments toward each other surfaced. The humans disliked the Leviathans and the feeling was mutual so a war between the two entities were inevitable, but neither sides wanted to be the first one to draw the first blood.

All that is about to change when a nephilim boy named Demete fell in love with Naamah; the King’s sister. Dagon the leader of the Leviathans hated the union between Demete and Naamah, he always considered the humans as nothing more than a race of parasitic diseases upon the earth, not worthy of life. One day Dagon hatched out a plan to murder Naamah hoping that the humans would rise up against his clan in retaliation thus giving him a valid reason to exterminate humanity. After murdering the girl, Dagon got exactly what he had hoped for a war with mankind. King Tubal-Cain enraged by the news that his sister Naamah had been killed, he declared war on the Nephilims. When Tubal-Cain and his armies, reached the city of the Nephilims they found themselves facing an even greater challenge, a threat that was far more immense than what they could have fathomed. It was announced to them by the Nephilim’s ruler King Og, that heaven was not pleased by what the earth and humanity has become, and that they had decided that it would be better to flood the entire earth with all of it's inhabitants. Now the two enemies had no other ultimatum but to combine their forces and work collaboratively, in order to survive the deluge.

While the Nephilims had a greater chance of surviving the floods, mankind had the support of an unlikely nemesis, an enemy whose interests and purpose firmly depends on the survival of the human race. Hell came to their rescue but not selflessly, they needed more souls and with the extinction on humanity on the brink their supply was about to run dry. Mankind survived the deluge, and so did the Nephilims. Humanity was now set on a new path, a new beginning, a new era of righteousness until Cain reemerged. Cain had learned that Lucifer was his rightful father and not Adam and so he returned to earth, from the underworld possessing several supernatural abilities to do his father’s bidding. Under the alias of Nimrod, Cain caused humanity to once again indulge in sins. He utilized his vampire ability and supernatural advantages to quickly gain possession of the new world. Cain’s strategy for reuniting humanity was very much unlike his predecessors, he rallied mankind not by the strength of his army but rather by his skillful diplomacy. He knew exactly what the people wanted, and he delivered to them the most innovative instruments that could be transpired from the underworld to the new world, and the people loved him and adored him as a living idol.

Lilith was very upset by the barbarism of heaven and so she invoked the sacred name of the Almighty, Tetragrammaton. Lilith sought justice on the behalf of mankind but when justice was justly served Lilith and Metatron were both found blameworthy and were condemned to a lifetime on earth as mortals. The hardships of mortality has caused Lilith and Metatron to reconnect and rekindle their relationship but their reconciliation may not be enough to mend the calamity that are already in process. Lucifer and his hellions are set on a one way path for destruction, and they have no intentions of changing their course.



© 2010 Maximus. R.




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

6 Views
Added on November 6, 2010
Last Updated on November 6, 2010


Author

Maximus. R.
Maximus. R.

Zambia



Writing
LILITH - Script I LILITH - Script I

A Screenplay by Maximus. R.


LILITh LILITh

A Chapter by Maximus. R.