CHAPTER – III LUST

CHAPTER – III LUST

A Chapter by Maximus. R.

Previous Version
This is a previous version of CHAPTER – III LUST.



CHAPTER �" III LUST

Back on earth, Adam and Eve were searching for food in the forest. Suddenly, a ferocious bear came after them. They dropped their supplies and ran as fast as they could, but the bear still chased them. While they were running, Eve fell, but Adam did not noticed until later. The bear was inches away from attacking Eve, when suddenly Lilith appeared out of nowhere. With her simple stare, the menacing bear became as gentle as a puppy. “You should be more careful in these woods,” said Lilith, as she helped Eve get back on her feet. Adam then came back running towards Eve. “Get away from her! Get away! You are the reason why we are in this situation in the first place,” yelled Adam. Lilith replied, “I'm the reason why she is not dead right now.” “What do you want?” asked Adam. Lilith replied, “How long do you think you are going to survive like this? You have discovered the gift of knowledge, but you have yet to explore it.”

“Gift? What gift? All that we have gotten so far is nothing but pain, hunger, and misery, and eventually we will both end up dead,” said Adam. Lilith replied, “But it does not have to be this way, Adam. You are the key holder and Eve is the gatekeeper. Together, you can sort of cheat death, you know, by having offspring. Be fruitful and multiply, remember?” She moved closer to Adam and started to remove his garments. Adam stood unyielding, in protest. “Relax, just do as I do,” said Lilith. Adam felt the bounce of her luscious breast against his own nakedness. She touched his lips lightly with her own and then fervently kissed him. The taste of her lips and the sweet aroma of her flesh aroused Adam and he wanted more, more of this aphrodisiac that seemed to daze his senses. Lilith then turned towards Eve, who was standing eagerly to the side. With her index finger, Lilith signaled for Eve to come over. The maiden Eve found herself bound, as Adam and Lilith removed her garments one by one until she was completely naked.

Adam then kissed Eve with all the tenderness he could muster. He parted his lips from hers, stroked her throat, and then cupped her breast, as his hands drifted farther and farther still, sweeping over her belly; his fingers moved over her abdomen slowly and the hot, moist trail of his tongue followed suit. His mouth closed gently upon her breast, as his tongue roamed teasingly over her hard n****e, sweeping it again and again. He sank against her. His fingers brushed the utopian triangle that guarded her innocence, and then he parted her legs slowly. First, Adam licked his lips, and then with the tip of his tongue, he intimately massaged her clitoris. Very soon, he felt the warmth within her. She twisted restlessly from side to the side, crying out and bewildered until she reached her climax. He rose above her, and without hesitating, he lowered himself on and into her, feeling the initial wet warmth and then the blockage of her virginal interior. Adam moved as slowly as he could, yet she cried and moaned. Her eyes met his briefly, glittering with the tears that she was fighting back. Adam pondered, was she crying from the pain or from a fury inside of herself, for he had managed to excite her to climax before claiming her innocence. Tremors soon seized him, overwhelming him again and again, until, at long last, he groaned and reached climax. As his body filled hers excruciatingly, his own very life seemed to spill out of him and into her. Then he fell to her side, struggling to return to his sanity after the blinding pleasure he had just discovered.

Lilith returned to the Heavens to resume her conquest where she sought out Samyaza, the leader of the Grigori. The Grigori were also known as “The Watchers.” They were a group of Archangels who surreptitiously monitored the events of humanity. Lilith said to Samyaza, “Look but don’t touch, touch but don’t taste, taste but don’t swallow. Aren’t those the decrees that you live by Samyaza?” The Archangel Samyaza stood there, non-responsive. She snapped her fingers, and in the midst of a cloud appeared the scene of Adam and Eve making passionate love.

“I know you were watching. It’s always fun to watch, but it is even better to play along, don‘t you think, Samyaza? Now, haven’t you ever wondered what it would be like to touch, to taste, to feel, and to smell the scent of a woman?” said Lilith. Samyaza remained silent. Lilith snapped her fingers again and the love making scene was gone. Then she said,” You’ll never know until you try, Sam.” Then she vanished. Back on Earth, Eve had become pregnant and gave birth to a set of triplets a daughter named Norea and two sons, Cain and Abel. Cain became a robust man, who labored the fields with his father Adam, while Abel shepherded the domestic animals and Norea catered to her mother Eve. One day Lilith appeared to Cain in the field. “Pauvre Diable, every day, you work tirelessly on this cursed soil, the scorching sun on your back, your body aching, your hands and feet blistered. What does Abel do all day? He spends his days relaxing under a tree, enjoying the gentle breeze,” said Lilith. Cain replied, “I’m not envious of my brother’s function nor do I resent him, for he is weaker than me. Quite frankly, Abel would not last very long in this field, and that is the reason why he was appointed as the shepherd. Besides, being a shepherd is not as harmless and pleasant as you imagine there is always the danger of wild beasts and of getting lost.” “That may be so, but, my dear Cain, haven’t you noticed that your parents have not provided you with a mate”. “In the future, whom do you think Norea will choose to mate with, an old, rusty laborer such as yourself or your jovial, shepherd brother Abel? Cain, you are getting older. If Norea chooses your brother, then by the time your parents have another child and if it’s a female you might already be dead. And Oops! There goes Cain’s legacy,” said Lilith.

Cain stood attentively while being lectured by Lilith she goes on to say “Death is the cessation of the connection between our mind and our body.” Cain replied, “You might be right, but if she does choose Abel over me, I can’t do anything about it now, can I? I can’t make her love me.” Lilith laughed and said, “Well! You can always kill Abel which will take out the competition.” She paused, awaiting Cain’s reaction. None was forthcoming. Then she laughed and said, “I’m just kidding. However I do have a way to help you win Norea's heart. Now listen, during its birth, the foal will produce a small fragment of tissue on its forehead. You must take that tissue, dry it, and reduce it to a very fine powder. After that, take a red pomegranate and remove its core and the seeds. Fill the hollow with the powder, and then the opening with that which you have removed. Then, you must give that pomegranate to Norea. Do this and she will favor you. But you must act quickly! Now go!” said Lilith.

Cain left the field and went on to prepare the enchanted pomegranate. “Honey, have you made up your mind yet as to whom you will wed?” said Eve. “Oh! Mother, I’ve told you a thousand times. I’m not ready; it is a very difficult decision. I don’t think you can ever understand my situation because you never had to choose between my Father and any other man,” said Norea. “You better choose fast, honey, because you are not going to live forever, you know,” said Eve. Meanwhile Lilith took the shape of a beautiful angel covered with glittering wings and sought out Abel who was attending to his flocks. Abel was searching for a lost lamb in the woods, when he heard the sound of someone humming nearby. “Frère Jacques, Frère Jacques, dormez-vouz, dormez-vouz?” hummed Lilith while she sat on a rock with the lost lamb on her lap. Abel was very cautious, for his father had already warned him about a malevolent female being that resembled his mother. He kept his distance.

“Don’t be afraid, child. I do not bite,” said Lilith. Abel replied, “You, you are the one my father warned me about.” “Oh! Yeah! And what did your father say about me, which had gotten you so spooked? That I was this hideous being with hooves, two horns and a tail?” said Lilith. “No. He told me that you were a beautiful malicious being, who takes pleasure in deceiving others,” said Abel. Then Lilith transformed herself back to her normal form. Lilith replied, “I am indeed She, the natural mother of all things, mistress and governess of all the elements, the initial progeny of worlds, chief of the powers Divine, Queen of all who are in the other world, the principal of those who dwell above, manifested alone and under one form of all the gods and goddesses. I am that I am.” Abel seemed unconvinced, so Lilith went on to say, “If I was a malevolent being, would I be here to inform you that at this very moment your brother Cain is enchanting Norea to be his spouse?” “Ah! I see, and I suppose you are here to help me get her instead?” said Abel. “Exactly!” said Lilith. Abel then said, “No offense, but I don’t need your help. Norea and I have already pledged our commitment to each other, and she promised that when the time comes, she would marry me,” said Abel. Abel then grabbed his lamb and left the forest. Later that evening when he returned home, he found his family gathered. “Quick, brother, fetch your best flocks, for tonight we feast in honor our matrimony,” said Cain. Abel was confused. He wasn’t quite sure what was happening.

“Norea and I are getting married tonight,” said Cain, as he wrapped his muscular arm around Abel’s neck and kissed him on the forehead. Abel felt betrayed. The whole family was cheerful except for him. As Abel was heading to the pasture to obtain the animals for the feast, Lilith reappeared to him. “I’d hate to say that I told you so, but I told you so. It’s not too late you know. You can change this,” said Lilith.

Abel replied, “We were so in love and she… she promised me her heart. How did this happen? “Uhmmm! It’s something I call “Magick.” A little bit of this and a little bit of that, and the next thing you know, love is in the air. But seriously, Abel, your brother used magick. He gave Norea an enchanted pomegranate and now she is forever his,” said Lilith. “Magick, eh! It does not matter. What’s done is done. So be it,” said Abel Abel then gathered the flocks and headed back to the house. The following morning, the family made an offering to Heaven. Cain brought an offering of the fruits of the ground, and Abel brought of the first of his flock and their fat. While Abel’s offerings were accepted, Cain’s were not. Heaven was displeased with Cain’s method of acquiring Norea’s affection. Cain became very angry and his countenance fell, for he knew that Heaven was not pleased by his actions.

“What troubled you, my son? Why has your countenance fallen?” said Adam. Cain replied, “Heaven does not support my union with Norea for my offerings were rejected.” Adam took a slow breath. “To look upon one's self, one must only have eyes, to recognize one's own ignorance, one must open these eyes. If you do well, why won’t you be accepted? And if you don’t do what is right, sin lies at your door and its desire is for you. You must reign over it,” said Adam. Although Norea was married to Cain, her heart always belonged to Abel, and soon she began a secret affair with him that lasted throughout time. When Cain was out in the field, Norea and Abel would be in the woods together, enjoying each other’s company. One day, Cain received an anonymous hint from an unknown source about Norea and Abel’s extracurricular activities, so he went to the woods and found Abel lying with his wife. Cain became enraged his heart flooded with anger and jealousy and he rose up against his siblings and killed them. Cain then disposed of the lifeless bodies in a nearby river.

Moments later, the angels, Uriel and Anael, appeared to Cain. “Cain, the voice of your brother’s blood cried out to me from the ground. You are now cursed from the earth, which has opened its mouth to receive your brother’s blood. From now on, when you till the ground, it shall no longer yield its strength to you,” said Uriel. Cain fell to the ground in remorse. Then the angel Anael, said, “The voice of your sister’s blood cried out to me from the ground. You are now cursed from the earth, which has opened its mouth to receive your sister’s blood. From now on you will yearn for passion and thirst for love, but your yearning and thirst will only be quenched by the blood of those you love.” Cain replied, “My punishment is greater than I can bear. This day, you have driven me from the face of the ground. I shall be hidden from Heaven’s rays, and anyone who finds me will probably kill me.”

“Wrong indeed you are. I shall set a mark upon you to prevent anyone who finds you from killing you. Each time you have reached the age of one hundred years, you will miraculously be restored to the age that you are now. You shall be a fugitive and a vagabond on the earth forever” said Uriel. Cain looked extremely pale when he returned home. “Where is Abel, your brother?” said Adam. Cain replied, “I do not know. Am I my brother’s keeper?” The evening had almost passed. Norea and Abel had yet to return home. The family then decided to use the last few moments of daylight to go out looking for them. Adam and Eve went in one direction, and Cain went the opposite way. By the river, the couple discovered the lifeless body of their son Abel floating in the water. Adam and Eve fell down and wept over him, and later they mourned even more for Norea's body was never found. As for Cain, he never returned. He alone traveled to various remote locations. One afternoon while lodging a riverbank, he noticed a mysterious woman bathing. He waved at her. She smiled and waved back, and then they became acquainted and traveled together.

Cain declared, “To life, love, serendipity, and to our hopes and dreams. To the memories that we have created and to the future and especially, to the present. For I, Cain, have no regrets, and the good or the bad is of no importance to me. I have sinned, been cursed, cast away, and now here I stand, oblivious to the past. My paradise is now obsolete, vanished; everything will be anew, for my life, my contentment, and everything that I am from now on recommence with you.” Cain settled in a land he called Nod, which was situated on the eastern side of Eden, and later begot a son named Enoch. Cain had built a city, which he also named after his son Enoch. Cain had many children, and he lived quite a normal life despite his curse, until one day his wife Serena went missing. Even after a few months of her disappearance, Cain refused to believe that she was dead. He decided to go in search of her, so the city was left under the leadership of Enoch, his eldest son.



© 2010 Maximus. R.




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

7 Views
Added on November 6, 2010
Last Updated on November 6, 2010
Tags: LUST


Author

Maximus. R.
Maximus. R.

Zambia



Writing
LILITH - Script I LILITH - Script I

A Screenplay by Maximus. R.


LILITh LILITh

A Chapter by Maximus. R.


PROLOGUE PROLOGUE

A Chapter by Maximus. R.