My Very Fake British Accent Whilst Being Blazed

My Very Fake British Accent Whilst Being Blazed

A Poem by lorrainelobotomy
"

title is off the heezy.

"

have you ever cried so hard, not tears were coming out?

like you are beneath the world and no one is there to help you out.

well youre not alone.

I was with you all along.

but now your fading fast like the footprints int he sand.

leaving no trace of ever existing.

© 2008 lorrainelobotomy


Author's Note

lorrainelobotomy
i was stoned when i wrote this.
w/e

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

two comments below
smoking marijuana influces imagery
being stoned is an amazing time to let your feelings flow into words, pictures, sounds
clearly
to not be mistanken or judgemental
you've never been stoned





lorraine

Posted 15 Years Ago


directed to the comment below, the title has nothing to do with the poem, and that is exactly the point. therefore absolutely nothing is misconstrued because i was stoned when i wrote it. and if you ever have been stoned, thats when a lot of creativity tends to happen. im not good at making up titles, so i just rolled with it. im not a professional, i really just f**k around with writing. this is one of those pieces. and i would have to say it has some descriptive imagery so please dont go there. there is no need to workshop experiences that ive had, like i said im not looking to be professional or perfect, these are just things that ive gone through.

Posted 16 Years Ago


I can tell.

Maybe go back and incorporate the title?
Because the rest of the poem makes no sense with it.
You might actually have an impressive idea here, but it's rather...misconstrued.
However, I do not judge. It's nearly impossible to focus on anything when you're stoned, especially descriptive language and flowing poetry.
But if you're going to post it, may as well go back and workshop it a bit?
Just a suggestion.

Posted 16 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 16, 2008

Author

lorrainelobotomy
lorrainelobotomy

whitinsville, MA



About
im lorraine. this is what i do, and this is what i want to do for the rest of my life. more..

Writing