my world

my world

A Chapter by lostinwriting

     Before my life began there was a war between humans and the A.I they made known as u.n.i as it was explained to me it meant unnatural  intelligence. u.n.i started getting smarter and creating more powerful robots humans were almost extinct until some researchers discovered a mineral that was used to power u.n.i could be melded with new born babies giving them imminence magical properties. after 15 years of research and development of this kids the human populace was down to less than 12% we started sending the children to war but it seemed useless the mechs had us out numbered and out powered til a group of 7 kids came and turned the tide of war in less then a day they decided to split of the world in seven pieces Argua:the land of water, Inferimp: the land of fire, Rohorda:the land of earth, Wintaro:the land of wind, Gofera:the land of light, and Everint:the land of darkness no one knows of the seventh land it vanished after a few years and no survivors were ever found so til this day it is just a myth.

     I'm Azure a teenage boy from Argua i have the bare minimal to be considered a magus. my power alone could maybe irritate a bumblebee and in a world where magic is your standing i'll always be left alone. enough of the pathetic lecture this diary is suppose to tell the advents that transpired after i met the the girl with the long silver hair.

     on the day in question my school Argua regional academy was preparing to go against Gofera academy in magical proficiency as you suspected i was told to stay inside again. i watched from my seat in the third floor classroom as Argua got annihilated once again in the standings the nation of Argua is only ahead of Wintaro and gofera in third. half way through the competition i resided to go home "i mean really what good am i here" i said as getting out of my seat.
 
     As i walked i saw a strange cloaked figure running through the streets i figured it was another homeless half-lifer(half-lifer someone who can not use magic) stealing from a store or something. as i continued to walk i saw a trail of blood from the cloaked figure and the arch-magus (arch-magus is a title for the strongest magic users in our police force) chasing it. the arch-magus has no use of catching people they are used to kill.then i heard it the slightest voice a woman saying help me and i guess i listened cause all i remember after that was leading the arch-magus away.


© 2014 lostinwriting


Author's Note

lostinwriting
anything will be appreciated

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on July 2, 2014
Last Updated on July 2, 2014


Author

lostinwriting
lostinwriting

About
just trying to get better so please help more..

Writing