Not sure how much later.

Not sure how much later.

A Chapter by Bonnie Lou Duvall
"

Tyler wakes up after tripping.

"
I tried to remember exactly what had happened and where I was.
After a few minutes I started to remember exactly what had happened to me and to Kaitlyn.
The only thing that I didn't know was were she was or for that matter were I was at.
I started looking around the mostly dark room trying to see if I could see Kaitlyn anywhere.
As I scanned the room for about the third time I saw something move in the coner of the room.
I tried to call out Kaitlyn's name but for the first time realized that I was unable to talk.
It took me few seconds to realize that I couldn't talk because I was gagged and tied up.
So I sat there for a few minutes trying to think of a way that I could get out of the mess that I was in.
After a few minutes I finally remembered that I had a knife in my sock.
Even though I remembered that I had a knife in my sock I wasn't sure how to get it out.
I sat there and thought a little bit more than I got an idea.
I kicked my shoes off and I took my left foot that had the knife in it and used it to take off the other sock.
I then took my other foot and took the other sock off and grabbed the knife with my toes.
After I grabbed the knife with my toes I then sat on my knees and dropped the knife behind me,
I took the knife in my hand and used it to cut myself free.Once I was free from the rope I took the gag off.
I walked over to the coner where I had saw whatever it was moving earlier.
As I got closer to the coner where I thought I had saw Kaitlyn I began to make out a body laying on the ground.


© 2014 Bonnie Lou Duvall


Author's Note

Bonnie Lou Duvall
I really hope that you guys like it !

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Longer* :) keep on writing.

Posted 9 Years Ago


It is a mystery. Nice chapter. Like I said in the other one. Could have been long though.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 20, 2014
Last Updated on June 20, 2014


Author

Bonnie Lou Duvall
Bonnie Lou Duvall

chickasha, OK



About
my name is Bonnie Lou DuVall.I'm 15 and I've been through things no one would understand. more..

Writing



Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)