Family Secrets; Preface

Family Secrets; Preface

A Story by dreamer :)
"

Amber McKinley is raising two children alone. Two does sound like a handful for a single mother but how about three? Too bad she lost her autistic son Joey in that bad "accident." -Joey

"
   Many people would say that Amber McKinley is just a loving mother who didn't deserve to lose her child, Joey. After all he was just 3 at the time. Well today, on what would have been Joeys 5th birthday, she is comforting her other two children, Toby, three years old, and Marissa, four. Amber had no idea this was coming for her. How oblivious can a woman get? I mean, she has been stalked by Joey's killer for almost three years now. Joey was buried in her own backyard, the yard her bedroom window faces. How do i know this? I know much more about her than anyone else. Yes, many people would definitely say that Amber, being the loving mother she is, didn't deserve this. Well, like they always say, don't judge a book by its cover. Trust me, she has plenty of dark secrets that have been bubbling up to the surface for three years. Well, not anymore because I'm telling.

-Joey

© 2010 dreamer :)


Author's Note

dreamer :)
This story isn't done yet. It's more of a sneak peek into the rest!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Haha good! That was the goal!! :) lol and yeah I am going to write the rest!! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Ooooh! I like it! hehe! I'd love to read more, you've got me interested. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 26, 2010
Last Updated on July 27, 2010

Author

dreamer :)
dreamer :)

About
I absolutely love to write!!! It's so much fun, and I always find myself either in a great book, or writing my own little story. It's the only way to escape the real world, and still express your emot.. more..

Writing
Love Love

A Poem by dreamer :)