Best Friend

Best Friend

A Story by LP
"

A Dedication to my Best Friend.

"

"Hello my friend. I would like to take this time to thank you for everything you have done for me. You kept me sheltered when times got rough. If you had five dollars, it was mine. If I had a problem, youd fix it. Youd always speak your mind. It feels like Ive known you for years, when in actuality I just started to get to truly know who you are a couple of years ago. We are so much a like, its like you can read my mind. Id like to thank you for having my back from day one. When the women came and went and the money got low, you was right there. You dont know how much that means to me. No one could ever replace you. If I was to lose you, I dont know what I would do. I wish there were people more like you. Theres nothing in this world I wouldnt do for you. Once again I appreciate everything you have done for me. Thank you", he said as he stared into the mirror.

© 2008 LP


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Bestfriends are worth wrighting aabout. I am glad for mine. Good poem!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 10, 2008

Author

LP
LP

Mattapan, MA



About
I am just a working family man who likes to write for fun. more..

Writing
Thoughts Thoughts

A Book by LP


[untitled] [untitled]

A Chapter by LP


Career Day Career Day

A Story by LP