[untitled]

[untitled]

A Chapter by LP
"

What A Man With Nothing to Lose Thinks About

"

Just when things seemed as if they couldn’t get any worse, they did. He has lost every thing. In these dark times he has a lot on his mind and a lot of things to decide on. Here is what he is thinking….

 

Why me? Of all people, it had to be me. I’ve been a nice person, I never did harm to anyone. God why me? What am I going to do now? I have nothing. UGHHH! It’s all they’re fault! I just want to kill them all. I hope they all die. Please can someone help me! There’s no point in going on. I could end it all right now. Just a slit of the wrist and my pain can stop right now. Death is a possibility. Its not like anyone would miss me, would they? No, I can’t take the easy way out. Suicide is a coward’s way out. Besides, I want to see how tomorrow is going to be like. Think! What do I need to do in order to get everything back the way things were? I’m going to have to grind it out until I get back on my feet. Aight, lets do this!

 

…and with that said he grabs his coat, dark shades and heads out the door to face another day.



© 2008 LP


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on December 11, 2008


Author

LP
LP

Mattapan, MA



About
I am just a working family man who likes to write for fun. more..

Writing
Thoughts Thoughts

A Book by LP


Career Day Career Day

A Story by LP


Mind of a Killer Mind of a Killer

A Story by LP