What we lost (short story)

What we lost (short story)

A Chapter by luciddreamer
"

ok, don't know...a bit sick here but have this need to write...lol...oh yeah this is a write for Team Renfield....love this group :)...prompt is the beginning and ending sentence.

"
It looked as if it had been cut with a knife, which was a shame, as it was otherwise rather lovely.  If only humans could of became more humane, how then different it would of been.  The oceans would of refilled with pure healing powers, as was the waters purpose in the beginning.  The earth would of brought forth healing foods and medicines, as was the soils purpose in the beginning.  The humans, well, I guess that is the saddest of all, the love.  The love that would of been perfect, no longer a need or crutch, however you choose to look at  it, for religion or government, no need, not with pure love.  The higher power, the reality;  though unknown to most, we all have, that is exactly the same, our one-ness was lost today and it looked as if it had been cut with a knife, which was a shame, as it was otherwise rather lovely.


© 2010 luciddreamer


Author's Note

luciddreamer
Peace....start with forgiving yourself...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A wonderful piece of writing here mortal, very thoughtful and emotional too, it did the trick of making me think too which is a good quality in writing. A nice choice of words and layout. Generally a nice bit of writing~

Posted 13 Years Ago


Stunning and totally thought provoking. My daughter is a vegan and would so love this write.

Posted 13 Years Ago


truly an impressive piece~ thoughtful and thougth inducing~

Posted 13 Years Ago


Our collective survival as a species requires that as individuals, we think of the collective first.
The divisions in the 'civilized world' that are becoming more apparent to the 'citizen' at the same rate they become more angry and hungry, have pushed us to the brink, and to confusion.
And it all has roots in forgetting the long term needs of our species.

Your perspective is something I appreciate.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Despite being short, it is rather lovely. I am impressed. Well done and I'm glad you love Team Renfield! Renfieldians unite!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 4, 2010
Last Updated on December 10, 2010


Author

luciddreamer
luciddreamer

Carrollton, GA



About
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win....Gandhi more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Comets Comets

A Poem by Robin


lap dog... lap dog...

A Poem by Brad


winter heart... winter heart...

A Poem by Brad