Mindful Exploration

Mindful Exploration

A Story by Theia ⊙
"

This site lacks genres or I'm just bad at this.

"
I crave to know your story. I aspire to know you from the inside out. Pretend to tessellate your being and show me every little detail that fits to create your picture. What you love, what you hate, what you fear, what you desire. Narrate how you got to where you are and what you plan on being. Tell me who you are when you are alone and what crosses your mind when you’re enraged or in love with existence. Talk to me about the gods, the believers and the nonbelievers. Let me know if we’ve spent our lives building a stairway to something greater or a grave into the unknown. Show me what this world has offered you, what you’ve chosen, and how it has molded your very core. Infuse me with your essence. I will be enthralled to see your humanity up close because it will remind that we all have our own.

© 2014 Theia ⊙


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on June 19, 2014
Last Updated on June 19, 2014

Author

Theia ⊙
Theia ⊙

Puerto Rico



About
All that composes reality is incessantly ebbing and flowing as if existence depended on it. You'll find me sharing humanity's urge to express and record, trying to prolong thoughts and moments in this.. more..

Writing
Him Him

A Story by Theia ⊙