Chapter 3- Zayn and Angelica

Chapter 3- Zayn and Angelica

A Chapter by Dream

Zayn forced Angelica into the bunk area and locked the door turning around. “Listen, this all sounds weird and you’re probably freaked out right now but listen, you’ll understand someday. Don’t try to run away because I will find you. Just try to enjoy this.” He smiled gently.

Angelica tried to think this through of what was happening at the moment but she couldn’t. For some reason she couldn’t think straight, this seemed to happen when I was under pressure or scared. “What about my family?” she asked nervously, afraid he would for some reason blow up in her face from the simple question.
“We’ll stop and explain it to them tomorrow. For now the boys and I have to discuss some things with management tonight two hours away. We’re on the way there but when we arrive I won’t be home until around two o’clock, you won’t be alone. Devie is here along with Ir-“ he was cut off by a small voice through the open crack of the door.
“Angel?” it asked. “Yeah?” she questioned unsure of the person asking about her. She took that as que to walk in and Zayn left giving the two some ‘girl’ time.
“I’m Iris, Devon mentioned you but ran off when I told her I was seventeen.” She shrugged. Angel nodded not following.
“Wait . . . you do know this bus is moving two hours away, right?”Angel asked slowly. Iris’ calm expression changed.
“LEEEEYYUUUMMMMM!” she shouted, and that’s when AngelI noticed the small shiny ring on her left ring finger.
“Oh my gosh! You’re on tour with five popstars and you’re engaged!” she yelled. That’s when we both lost it, the two of us screamed in horror. WHAT THE HECK WAS HER FIANCE’ GOING TO THINK?! Liam and Zayn ran in along with Niall. They growled and maintained a fighting stance.
“Why did you just look like you two were going to attack someone with a stick?” Angel asked confused. They didn’t answer and the two girls left it as an instinct they didn’t realize and just let it go.
“LIAM, WHAT THE HELL?! I’M ENGAGED! IF HE FINDS OUT HE’LL KILL ME!” Iris shrieked. All of the boys winced and rubbed their ears, not used to girls much boys? Angel smirked mentally. Liam’s worried expression turned hard and Zayn and Niall shared a this-isn’t-good look between each other.
“Angel, let’s go.” Zayn said sternly. Angel nodded quietly and got up from his bed and took his hand as if it were the most natural thing to do and as if I was a lost puppy stood close to his hip. Shocks went through her and she shivered from his touch. Zayn smirked and brought her to the living room.
That was a definite mistake because as soon as I arrived I fell to the ground with a thud. Someone had jumped on me! I heard Zayn growl, “Watch it.” My attacker snarled in return. Zayn went quiet but shoved the girl off me anyways.
“I’m Devon, Niall’s girlfriend! It’s so nice to meet you! I heard that you met Iris? She’s nice but is going to get Liam in a heap of trouble. Anyways, want to go on polyvore? It’s my favorite thing to do here since we’re so limited here.” She asked quickly.
“Sure.” I shrug, “I always do that at home. My account is angelfromheaven.”.
“ARE you SERIOUS!? I’m deviesss!I love your outfits!” she exclaimed.Angel laughed nervously.

“Polyvore is where I actually can live my dream of being a fashion designer.” she admitted sheepishly. Zayn smiled happily. He was proud that she was so … he didn’t know one word.

Beautiful. Intelligent. Fashionable. Observant. Strong. Willing. Shy. Some of those things he never thought he’d want or have in a mate. He smiled and left his girl to talk to his alpha’s mate.

His super hearing allowed him to clearly hear Liam’s frustrated yelling and arguing.

“You’re mine!” he growled,

“I’m nobodies! I’m my own person!” she insisted,

“You don’t understand!” he yelled,

“THEN HELP ME UNDERSTAND!” she shouted louder.

Zayn winced at that. He thought everyone on the small tour bus could hear that. Niall must be getting fed up by now. He did not take arguments well, especially if it meant disrespecting any female. Alpha, did NOT tolerate that. At all.

Centries, and even now in the were community, men were stronger and although they can yell if their mates are being disrespectful this kind of thing was not normally tolerated.

Zayn walked into the kitchen, he watched as he saw Devon and Angel playing on two seperate computers. To waste some time he decided to make some coffee for the Angelica and himself.

Placing the coffee cup in the Keurigg and pressing the button he made a steaming cup of Joe and then repeating the process with another cup. Somehow he knew she wanted two milks and two sugars and brought the two cups out.

“Devon, do you mind us having some bonding time?” he asked politely knowing that she was his alpha’s mate and he couldn’t just kick her out.

“Sure.” she smiled warmly, taking her laptop with her and walking into the bunks.

“So, you mentioned your career?” Zayn smiled warmly trying to start a conversation.

“Yeah, I run a professional blog and I WAS the editor of the local newspaper.” she frowned. Her heart ached at the memory. Angelica was hoping she’d keep that job all her life and find her perfect husband and live a happy life as an editor and maybe publishing a book here and there.

Even though that was true she also knew that this could bring new possibilities. Like running her own publishing company, self publishing a book, OR even becoming a fashion designer! However she knew she would never use these boys for fame.

“That’s cool.” Zayn nodded, actually sounding interested to Angel’s reply to her surprise.
“Yeah,” she continued excited, “I even have some pictures on my blog! Want to see?” she asked.
“Sure.” he nodded, “I’d love too.”. Angel typed in a web address bringing them to a blog titled. Pictures from Heaven, Zayn smiled wider at that. It was so cute. However, he soon realized that it was accurate.
He didn’t know exactly how to describe or comment on photography but these were remarkable. The lighting was perfect, and the focus on the pictures was amazing. A picture of numerous people was his favorite. It showed a group of people but the focus was on the center person. It was a young child, lost in the sea of people.
“This is-” he stopped not having the words to say.
“I know, they’re awful. I should never have showed you.” she frowned trying to shut the laptop.
“I was trying to find the right word … these are remarkable and beautiful and … amazing.” he smiled opening the laptop all the way again. Angel smiled and blushed. Zayn’s grin grew even bigger as he stole the laptop and surfed through the pictures.
“Give it now.” Angel smiled motioning for the laptop.
“No! I’m looking!” Zayn whined,
“Come on, Zayn!” she complained,
“Nope!” he smirked holding up the device. The two laughed as he held it so she couldn’t get it as she continued to jump up for it. They were at it for a while until she got tired. Zayn gently put the laptop on the side table.
“Come on, let’s get you to bed.” he smiled. Angel nodded tiredly and cozied into Zayn even more putting her feet up on the couch.
He looked at the clock on the laptop and realized that it was one o’ clock and they would be at management in the next minute or so. His question was answered when the bus came to a stop.
Carefully he cradled his tired Princess in his arms bringing her to his bunk. Gently he laid her down. She had fallen asleep in his arms. A small smile tugged at his lips and he placed a kiss on her forehead.
“I’ll be back my Princess.” he whispered in her ear. Angel, who was not completely asleep smiled and nuzzled her head in that direction to find it empty. She frowned and slowly opened her eyes.
“Zayn?” she whispered into the darkness.
“They just left.” Devon said from her bunk beneath her startling her. Angel nodded.
“Can’t sleep?” Devie asked.
“No, I can’t actually” Angelica answered puzzled.
“Don’t be so confused, it’ll come together at one point. Just know that it’s normal. I was the same way with Niall.” she assured.
Angel frowned, becoming even more confused. Leaning her head back she stared blankly at the ceiling. Angel didn’t know how long she waited, she didn’t even realize that she was waiting. Yet she was, she was waiting for Zayn.

After a long while Zayn returned. “You need to sleep baby.” he whispered climbing into the small bunk and wrapping his strong arms around her small, fragile body bringing her closer to him.

Angel normally wouldn’t allow this. She had just met him, but this was what felt right and what would help her sleep. With no clue why, she didn’t let it keep her up because as they inhaled another’s scent and laid beside one another they fell into a deep sleep immediately.


© 2012 Dream


Author's Note

Dream
Property of @luv2dream

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and just to let you know. All of my chapters will be in the narrator's point of view from now on!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on October 20, 2012
Last Updated on October 20, 2012


Author

Dream
Dream

About
LoveMyProfile.com more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Dream