A Very Different Picture

A Very Different Picture

A Story by luxa333
"

Children and Grown-ups can often see things differently.

"
Mom: It's so beautiful! The lights are wrapped around trees and hung in store windows. The toy store window is surrounded by children begging their parents for new toys this Christmas. Snow covered Every sidewalk square, and every parked car we pass. The night is peaceful and calm. My son is staring out his window in the back seat probably thinking about toys to put on his Wishlist for Santa.
Boy: There is a little girl. She looks my age. She has bruises on her face. She has no coat and is crying. She is all by herself outside of a dark apartment building. 
Mom: He is opening his presents. He smiles at his new train set. I knew he would like it. He is starting to frown... I wonder what i wrong. 
Boy: I have a brand new train, but she had nothing. Not even a coat to keep her warm in the snow. Why was she all alone?   
Store Clerk: Why would a little boy return an unopened brand new train-set? What is he planning to do with the money? Why didn't he want to exchange it for a different toy? He must be up to no good.
Girl: Why did she hit me? Why did she throw me out? What did i do wrong? I am so cold. Mommy please let me come home.
Boy: I hope she likes it. I hope she is still there. She was shivering so much.
Girl:Who is he? Why is he talking to me? He is to good to talk to me. *Cough*
Boy: She must be sick from the cold. Where is her mommy?
Girl: A new coat? Why is he giving me this? It is so warm. He is so kind to me. *Cough*
Mom: I took a nap. I told him to play quietly with his new presents. Where did he go? Come home. Is that him? Who is she? She looks dirty, why is he holding her hand?

© 2011 luxa333


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I tried to put 100,000 but it wouldn't let me :P

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 16, 2011
Last Updated on November 16, 2011

Author

luxa333
luxa333

Indianapolis, IN



About
My friends think i'm good but that's their opinion. more..

Writing
Alone Alone

A Chapter by luxa333


UGG UGG

A Poem by luxa333