UGG

UGG

A Poem by luxa333
"

Don't take it seriously i was just mad.

"
Ugg, look at you wearing your knee high boots with a brand name label slapped across the backs. You, with your 20 different versions of the same north face. You just couldn't possibly survive high school without your designer skinny jeans and your $50 fitted Tees. OMG you can't go out looking all crappy like that, you better pile on as much mascara and eye liner as you possibly can. But don't even think about not straightening your hair! You dig through 40.000 tubes of glittery lip gloss to find "your favorite flavor"!
And it's all good that you spend your whole weekend at the mall blowing your parents money, and your own on extremely overpriced objects. Because when you walk down the hall-ways at school in your brand-new skin tight mini skirt that stops right below your butt, You see someone Head to toe wearing the exact same thing as you.
 And what? It makes you feel good? It makes you feel good that you put all of your time, efforts, and money into looking; just like everyone else.
  • But it's fine! you look the same, But you act differently! YES! you act differently right? You don't check your looks in every reflective surface that is in your path. You don't only talk to a specific group of people. You don't judge everyone around you by how the dress and act. and of course you never whisper about people behind their back because they are DIFFERENT!

  • And the excuses you throw at me to prove none of this explains you doesn't do yourself any justice. And thats all perfectly fine, because you are your own person. just like EVERYONE else.

© 2012 luxa333


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on January 14, 2012
Last Updated on January 14, 2012

Author

luxa333
luxa333

Indianapolis, IN



About
My friends think i'm good but that's their opinion. more..

Writing
Alone Alone

A Chapter by luxa333