For The Life A Mind Can Conjure

For The Life A Mind Can Conjure

A Story by felica mariiee
"

This is an epilogue of a never ending dream cycle in which occurs within my sleep.

"

As reality fades and her eyes slowly shut, she's going where she always goes.
For her this is home,  this place made up of desiring thoughts belongs to her.
The dark rustic stained wood that builds the walls of the house. The smell of pine in the wind and the never ending scenery of trees that line the horizon. The deep red gravel stones that are the surrounding roads and path.

The people there understand the inner side of her she is buried in her mind to hide from reality.  The men that sit around her in the house, the friends that always stick by her side. The ones you build fires cause she has no idea how to not light half her hand on fire doing so. The ones who pull out the inner nerd and loser in her. The group whose favorite activity's include how long can we play Sonic before we crack of craziness, how many times can you watch x-men before your brain thinks your part of the movie, and reenacting Star Wars light saber fights in the dark forest. The man, the rescuer that saves the survivor in her. The one who she can take one look at and release years of emotional torture she has hidden inside. The man that captures her in his arms and makes every little pain and day with nothingness feel like it has worth and feel as thou everything is about to get better. He is her whole, the gapping part of her that's missing.Her heart it beats, the warmth in her soul she thought she lost returns.  

Then as everything in her feels normal feels right. Beep. Beep. Beep. Her eyes shutter at the light beaming in her window as the noises of the world awaken her."The cruel abilities of two worlds is nothing but giving everything you want in a land with no reality, and reality in land where nothingness is your only feelings."

© 2013 felica mariiee


Author's Note

felica mariiee
Its classes as a story, due to the fact there is nothing else that fits it in the selection we have.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Right up my alley. I hate to leave these short comments, but I'll be back for more.

Posted 10 Years Ago


felica mariiee

10 Years Ago

I will wait then
all about existing and holding on to hope

Posted 10 Years Ago


felica mariiee

10 Years Ago

It truly is

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 24, 2013
Last Updated on November 24, 2013

Author

felica mariiee
felica mariiee

Sault Ste. Marie, Canada



About
I'm a teen mom with the most beautiful baby girl in the world. I am a giant nerd. I want to be covered in tattoos.. Mostly Pokémon one. Pokémon has gotten me threw most of my life. It wa.. more..

Writing