Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Miles W.
"

Introduction to the Second Breath of the Anthology of Seasons.

"

Hello, my name is Miles Watson, and welcome to the second collection of anthology stories in this big Saga of Seasons I’ve been writing since 2015.  This introduction will be brief, as this will not require too much information to begin with compared to the first anthology volume.  If you would like a bit more history about this saga and why I write it, I recommend reading the introduction to the first anthology book on this very website.  This anthology is the fourth book I’ve written in this long-running series.  Like I said at the beginning, I started back in 2015 and was originally planning on being done after one book.  But after that first book between my own growth as a writer and experience and moments in my real life, I came up with more ideas I want to play with in this world so here we are, still going.  I highly recommend reading “Order of Seasons” and “War of Seasons” along with the first anthology in this series, “First Steps” before reading “Second Breath” to help make clear some of the story elements within this fanfiction.  This second anthology will be going over the characters I created at the end of “Order” and briefly expanded upon in “War” who were either the children of the original heroes or are their friends and teammates who are the same age.  It will be an interesting challenge this time.  In the first anthology, I had my friends offering input, critiques, and suggestions for ideas for their characters that helped drive the stories I created forward.  And while I hope they will continue to provide me with feedback in this newest endeavor, I will be working with characters that don’t have a real-world counterpart, so it will be a new and exciting challenge.  I hope you will join me for this adventure, and hope you enjoy reading as well.



© 2023 Miles W.


Author's Note

Miles W.
I hope you read the future episodes coming out soon!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on October 16, 2023
Last Updated on October 16, 2023
Tags: Adventure, Action, Anime, Fan Fiction, RWBY, Anthology


Author

Miles W.
Miles W.

Columbus, OH



About
I am a recent graduate with a degree in Film Production. My dream is to become a film director, creating my own stories. I love writing stories and fan fiction. Please check it out, share and revie.. more..

Writing