The Art in The Atmosphere

The Art in The Atmosphere

A Poem by Madelin
"

Working on the end

"

You create the atmosphere or are subjected to the atmosphere someone else creates.  

Is your atmosphere strong enough to engulf those around you or have you not nourish  

It so its weak to the point where It can barely hold you? 

 

Atmosphere: at·mos·phere /ˈatməsˌfir 

Noun 

   1.the envelope of gases surrounding the earth or another planet 

  1. The envelope of energy surrounding every individual on earth or another planet  

 

Our inner core is constantly burning the energy we have accepted...from our exterior... It is that emitting gases that make up our atmosphere. Carefully curating the energy we accept from others, life events, and our thoughts can either strengthen or weaken our atmosphere.  

  

There are moments when we allow ourselves to accept (Harmful, negative,…) energy from others, believing that we deserve that. This is a very polluted belief. From the time we are in our mother's womb every cell that is contributing to our makeup is showing us self-love and care. Each cell slowly starts to play its designated role, understanding that the seemingly small role is for a greater good, and that is you. Our cells teach us how to be nurturing and caring to ourselves. The moment we enter the new world, we lose that connection. External exploration begins. We seek others to fulfill our basic needs because we do not have the means to do it ourselves.  

  

© 2020 Madelin


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

There's lots of truth to this. You mixed the science with the emotional. Great job!

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
1 Review
Added on April 9, 2020
Last Updated on April 9, 2020

Author

Madelin
Madelin

Providence, RI



About
My name is Madelin a 16 year old girl who loves life. I am a strong believer in Living life to the fullest. =] Now I'm 21. And I forgot how important this outlet was for me. more..

Writing
12.28.17 12.28.17

A Poem by Madelin


Her Hair Tie Her Hair Tie

A Poem by Madelin