Intruder!!!

Intruder!!!

A Story by Galldora King

Being a Tree Frog. I live in trees. Eyes as big as tennis balls. I wait at night. The rumbling in my throat alerts intruders. But what is life without them? I am what I am. I live and I live. But the stillness of tonight frightens me. The Shining Armor is out tonight. Making the night glow so brightly. I take a carefree step and fall into a large man made pond. Oh how the water rushes past me. Thrashing me from side to side. Yet I cant stop myself. I like this. I let my self float into the ripples that arent real. So lost into the waves I am, that i forget what the two legged ones have done to this world. Forget that the gulp of air is contaminated by the pollution caused by the things the Twolegged ones have made. The water is filled with chlorine and i feel the diseased ink seep into my transparent skin. I wade, ignorant that im slowly dying. I jump out and land on a leaf. Its a green one. So big that it can engulf me in moments. I realize that the wind has stilled and im looking at another cousin of mine.  An intruder really. It looks at me with hungry eyes and I cant do anything but be still and i am. Until a single droplet of water slips from my slippery skin and falls into the water. A splash alerts the intruder. He thinks im trying to escape. I want to escape. But that would be foolish and he is already comming towards me. Another drop of water slips off me and...he pounces on me. I feel my skin breaking apart. Tearing. I cant bear it. The pain is so excruciating I wince and he pauses. Only to rip my head apart...

 

Little does he know that the chlorine that would have killed me sooner or later is now running in his veins. And eventually, sooner or later he will die from it even if he isnt killed by another intruder.

© 2010 Galldora King


Author's Note

Galldora King
I know I have grammar problems in this that i have missed. SO please tell me if you see one.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well. I like this one too, its very different :) and different is very good.

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Tim
Ignorant, green, I'm, wind has grown/become still, an intruder really, coming toward me. Pretty good story with an ironic ending. Favorire line was when you said: I feel the deseased ink seep into my skin. Nice job.


Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 2, 2010
Last Updated on December 23, 2010

Author

Galldora King
Galldora King

About
I love reading books.I also write stories but never get to finish them. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..