Hurt

Hurt

A Poem by (*^.^*)Vivi(*^.^*)
"

cuttin open

"

Hurt. Cut open into my flaming soul which burns your deep mark of betrade.

You let me burn in hell when i was down and couldnt get back up.

You Let me down when I turned around to help you be strong you just made me fall in agony.

Dark marks in which you bestole on my heart which yearned for you to hold, touch, feel.

Let you burn! Let you burn to the dark pits of hell which you belong to rotten away with your dark soul. You treated me dirty and wrong to where i can't think of you as anything.

You are not a person anymore. You are a monster. That wishes the will of young women to grasp your will and make their hearts and souls shatter and break. I feel for who ever you grasp. I feel that you took me and took away averything i loved and cared for. You made me push away my family and friends for you. You made me gasp the non-important things. You are from hell wich i will cut the burning flames of smile off your face and rip your heart out to tarnish in the wicked fire in which you burn in. Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie there and die for me to laugh at your mistake.

Now you die and I am still burning alil from your pain.But now is over.

ღMakyalaღ

© 2008 (*^.^*)Vivi(*^.^*)


Author's Note

(*^.^*)Vivi(*^.^*)
ignore the mistakes =]

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rin
There are a lot of dark and heavy words in this. I actually thought of the words "emo-ish" after reading so many dark words. This is definetly a heavy poem with dark feelings for someone. Very nice way of describing how much hurt the person caused.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 22, 2008
Last Updated on March 22, 2008

Author

(*^.^*)Vivi(*^.^*)
(*^.^*)Vivi(*^.^*)

Union City, TN



About
I'm Vivian Makayla Lynn. more..

Writing