A dream of tomorrow

A dream of tomorrow

A Poem by (*^.^*)Vivi(*^.^*)
"

this is accully my song i came up with. enjoy :)

"

Does your heart have a dream, thats as bright as mine. The one with the light that shines your way though the night. Does your soul burn twice as hard as mine. Are you dreaming a wish that could come true tonight.                                  Because i have a dream of tomorrow, im wishing to this star just for you. Do you believe that my dream of tomorrow, will end up in sorrows, just like you did, just like it did to you. Now this is for all my people that have a dream of tomorrow, the ones that want to make it through.  Now this is what you gotta do. You gotta smile at the person with the saddest face of all, and say you believe they can do it just like you. You gotta encourage the acts of many people, from all the nations. You gotta make sunshine smile, just like you know it should.You Haveto smile at the people who need you most, so many hearts many souls are looking up to you. Let everyone see, that a smile can brighten the world. Let everyone know, that we believe you can do it ,just like me, just like you, yeah its true. Because we have a dream of tomorrow. I have a dream of tomorrow, that giving to all of you. I believe that your smile brightens the world, because my  dream of tomorrow. please dont hurt my dream of tomorrow....

 

makayla parham

 

 

© 2008 (*^.^*)Vivi(*^.^*)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 10, 2008
Last Updated on September 10, 2008

Author

(*^.^*)Vivi(*^.^*)
(*^.^*)Vivi(*^.^*)

Union City, TN



About
I'm Vivian Makayla Lynn. more..

Writing