You

You

A Poem by lil miss Bexy
"

This is a poem about one of my friends.

"

You keep your feelings in a box

You're as sly as a  fox

Your could touch the sky

You always say goodbye

Your as cute as a cat

Your good with a bat

 

 

I love your hair

 

Your my perfect pair

You say circles never end

You'll always be my friend!

 

 

 

 

© 2008 lil miss Bexy


Author's Note

lil miss Bexy
Wrote this in about 5 minutes. I'm writing for fun so tell me what you really think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A tender and sweet poem for a friend. An innocent that is not found in many poems that are posted here. Beyond a few typos, like Your as sly as a fox ....which should read....You're as sly as a fox...Hope the person that you wrote this poem for, has the chance to read this and appreciated the warm and tenderness expressed here. Thank you for sharing this very personal poem will us. Hoping to read more of your writing in the future.

Therisa

Posted 16 Years Ago


rather abstract if i do say myself "You turn my smile upside down" - thats not good. you really care for this person i guess and it pains you. any person who's felt for someone knows how this feels so although it looks weird in this poem it comes with a lot of personal experiences (of course i could be wrong if that isnt what you mean). "your my perfect pair"? this line confused me, could it be becky has a crush on two ppl...who plays cricket.

its true circles dont have an end but its awfully repetitive, i prefer spirals cos they go on and on and on and on and on.....

well im not very good at analysing and appreciation of poems but i liked it, twas sweet x

Posted 16 Years Ago


I actually really like this. Curious as to whom it is about. I like the rhyming of this and the style, same as you used in your last poem, it this perhaps a signature? Good structure and very well penned. Nice write sis ;-)

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

194 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 11, 2008
Last Updated on March 22, 2008

Author

lil miss Bexy
lil miss Bexy

About
Hey i'm bex! basically i love everything! I especially love glittery things and jane austen! and my gorgey friends! more..

Writing