narnia magic

narnia magic

A Story by lil miss Bexy
"

hey this is a story i wrote i've changed the names a little so..lol anyway tell em what you think!

"

``You coming out today, Beth?'' my big sister Laurna asks me as she pulls on her scrufy pink converse.

``Why where are you going?'' I reply scanning the crowded kitchen for my clean teddy jumper.

``Ah wouldn't you like to know! You'll see when we get there. Come on I said we'd meet Todd and Luca at 10!'' she says as she reaches for the long,brass door handle. I grab the nearest shoes i own my size 1 Nike trainers,my teddy backpack,Snoopy and a packet of wine gums.

``Wait up! I've only got little legs!'' I cry as Laurna stampedes down the hill.

``Sorry!'' she says coming to a hault outside our friends Luca and Todd's house.

``Hi,guys!'' Luca says `` You ready?'' We soon arrive at the local play park where i pop a juicy red wine gum into my mouth. We march to the end of the field where i see a small gap in the hedge. ``Are we going in there?'' I ask staring at the hole with an unimpressed exasperation.

``Yep, you ready?'' Todd asks me with a huge grin on his face, he picks me up as if i weigh no more than a feather and drops me slowly onto the other side. I stand and watch as Todd, Laurna and Luca all make their way over the hedge. We must walk 10 or 15 minutes before Laurna says,``We're here''.I open my eyes wide, in front of me is...

 

``Wow!'' I gasp different feelings running through me,joy,excitement.`` Wow!'' I say again absolutely stunned. In front of me stands my very own five-year-old narnia.

``What do you think?'' Luca asks me smiling from ear to ear. I close my eyes and re-open them again as if it's all just a dream.`` It's amazing!'' I smile. Out of nowhere appears a bottle of lemonade and a packet of party rings.

``Anyone for a picnic?'' Todd laughs...    

 

 

© 2008 lil miss Bexy


Author's Note

lil miss Bexy
this is about some really important people from my childhood so tell me what you think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

http://poeticvoice.ning.com/

We are an online writing community that provides writers with the feedback, motivation, and advice needed to achieve their writing goals.The Poetic Voice Community is fast and easy to join, and you will not get lost in it's easy maneuvering features. We here at Poetic Voice also hope to grow as a community of friends. Our intention, and wish is to learn and share with others. Basically we believe an open mind, and heart can promote growth. We hope to gain an understanding that can stretch and reach around the world.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Lovely ending, really sweet, takes me back to when I was five. I found something very suspicious about the names of your characters though, Beth and Laurna, could this be our very own Bexi and Lauren? Anyway I really enjoyed this for a short story, ableling the reader to reminisce slightly. Well Done!

Posted 16 Years Ago


It's cute...I dont really think I get it yet lol. THeres a few little things....just like Luca says ...i think it should be Luca said. I like how descriptive it is though, I think you just need to write more about how lemonade or whatever pops out of nowhere. It has potential to be a great story good job. :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 29, 2008

Author

lil miss Bexy
lil miss Bexy

About
Hey i'm bex! basically i love everything! I especially love glittery things and jane austen! and my gorgey friends! more..

Writing
You You

A Poem by lil miss Bexy