Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by GraciousOasis
"

Sarah ends up running away from home and meets a weird dude wearing a black suit. Will Sarah go back home, or will she choose a different path?

"

"Waaah!" Sarah clenched her teeth as she tried to get her new baby brother to stop crying. Sarah tried to lift her baby brother, but was in shock when she heard a popping noise. "Don't pull on his shoulder like that, you'll dislocated his shoulder." Marice, her stepmom said. Sarah sighed, she was tired of the drama and the crying of this house. "When will there be peace here." Sarah said tiredly. "It's time to eat Sarah." Marice said tersley. Sarah slowly got up and headed towards the dining room in the large house. 


That night Sarah left, she even took her dad's crappy laptop that had scotch tape holding its broken pieces together. After a few minutes Sarah ran into an empty area, the only thing there was a small store that sold sweets.  Up close the sweet shop looked like any other sweet shop, except for the fact that Sarah saw a hairy figure that had a human's physique. Sarah actually felt like crying as soon as she saw the figure and was even about to run when she tripped and landed hard on the dirt ground. 


Sarah gave out a small squeak as she fell, slowly standing up she took deep breaths. It seemed that everything else could be worse, but then again no one was around. She quickly stood up brushing dirt off of her jeans she made her way towards the shop. She cringed when she realized the hairy being was actually someone in a suit advertising the candy shop. Who would do that and who would even do work like this? She discreetly craned her neck towards the licorice, dangling dangerously towards the ground Sarah decided to buy the bunch. 


Licking her lips she casually took out twenty dollar bills and handing it to the cashier who seemed to be disturbingly staring at her. She gave him a dirty look which made his right eye twitch, handing back her purchase he mumbled something about having a nice day. She rolled her eyes he probably didn't even mean it and what's with guys these days? It seems that every time she sees one they would glance at people's butts whether it's a girls or a guys. She began to suck on a licorice before letting out a contented sigh.



© 2012 GraciousOasis


Author's Note

GraciousOasis
Most of the story came from either what happened to me on a certain day, or from my dreams. (I mostly dream about Candy Land so.....)

UPDATE: I'm planning to update this again....but there you go! XD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great job GraciousOasis, i really admire and envy your imagination and ability to make up your own thoughts. Keep up the good work and write more soon! I will be waiting for the next chapter :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ya, I didn't put up a lot but I'm getting there. >.> My brothers love romance stories, so I thought I should start writing one for fun. ^_^

Posted 11 Years Ago


Great start I hope you write more its very interesting! ^_^

Posted 11 Years Ago


Yay! Grace you're backkkkkk~~~~~~~
and you wrote more!
Really great writing, albeit a little short, but still very conveying v.v
Keep up the good work!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Don't excuse any mistakes. {o}{o}

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 23, 2012
Last Updated on September 25, 2012
Tags: Supernatural, Adventure, Political, Crescent Dust


Author

GraciousOasis
GraciousOasis

TX



About
Hi~ My name is Grace I like to roller blade, read, write, sing, play in band, and my favorite color is everything except for brown. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by GraciousOasis


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by GraciousOasis