Birthday Letter to Heaven 2015

Birthday Letter to Heaven 2015

A Story by MamiBrat
"

A letter to Heaven

"
To my birthday angel,
Happy birthday daddy. Another birthday you are celebrating in heaven. Probably having your own smorgasbord with things like chicken pot pie, hot lettuce, black Joe cake, a cup of coffee. I miss you so much, and if I could call you to wish you a happy birthday, I would in a heartbeat, and I'd never hang up because it'd be a once in a lifetime opportunity, even though I know it is too farfetched. I miss your goofy smile, your chuckle, the way you were always so random with what songs you used to sing. If only your grandkids could've met you. You would spoil them so rotten, but that'd be ok. They'd get crazy birthday and Christmas presents. I could already tell you that madie would be so spoiled because she'd be wrapped around your finger. Chocolate milk and honey buns would be in her everyday meal planning.

I miss you daddy, more than you will ever know. I was far from perfect growing up, but even when I was mad at you, I never stopped loving you. And I NEVER will. YOU are my guardian angel. And I am blessed having an angel like you watching over me and my family. Enjoy your birthday daddy, and save some cake for us.

3/26/2015
Happy birthday 2015

© 2015 MamiBrat


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on March 29, 2015
Last Updated on March 29, 2015
Tags: Birthday, Heaven, Daddy, mourning, letter

Author

MamiBrat
MamiBrat

Lebanon, PA



About
Hey y'all. I'm a 25 year old mother of two, and I enjoy to writen sometimes it's random, others are poems about the moment I'm in, or sometimes I write journals. I'm also a music lover, so I live lyri.. more..

Writing
Who am i? Who am i?

A Story by MamiBrat


Waiting Waiting

A Poem by MamiBrat