Journal Entry December 1st

Journal Entry December 1st

A Story by Manda
"

An entry that exudes and demonstrates everything that I have been feeling for the past month or so...

"
...On a different note, I have been feeling.... whimsical seems to be the most appropriate word to describe it. Mulling over the beautiful tragedy of cowboys, Cassy and Michael*, the death around us as it becomes winter, but it brings life with it; my newly found love with Navar**, my predetermined fate of being a darkly alluring author who battled an addiction that would be, and should be a romantic requirement for an artist such as myself. 

And it haunts you...I think I might have inhaled you***...how gorgeous, it seeps through my skin, into my soul, his voice wrapping me in a blanket of heart-gripping notes...what a romantic life writers live....










*Characters for an upcoming story/screenplay that I am writing...have really come to know these characters as people, experiencing a plethora of extreme emotions. 
** fictitious name of my lover, in attempt to respectfully protect his identity...you understand
*** lyrics to the song Bloodstream by Stateless, a very sultry and amazing song

© 2012 Manda


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on December 24, 2011
Last Updated on January 21, 2012
Tags: journal, entry, personal

Author

Manda
Manda

Albuquerque , NM



About
I'm terrible at these "about me" things. Well, I'm a worker at a daycare on her way onto becoming a teacher and writer. My quirky sense of humor,love for morbid and disturbing horror, and familiarity .. more..

Writing
Dray Dray

A Story by Manda