Interrogation

Interrogation

A Story by Manda
"

Inspiration from an odd circumstance that happened to a friend and a very political convo with a family member...

"
Hot wires, 
   Prob my skin like the insults you sneer
Pain, but it's good
   Because I'm helping man-kind
Money? No problem! 
   Let me get my purse.
Red, is my blood that spills for you.
   Blue is the color of my face in agony.
White is the color I turn after you lie.
   The man I loved is dead,
You killed him, with your promise of peace.
   So now you ask me questions:
R or D? Liberal pig or conservative snake? 
    I don't know..I just want to smile again...

© 2012 Manda


Author's Note

Manda
I'm not one for studying or taking a part in politics, but I am a fan of political plot points and political satire, so this is something I ran with. Just a warning, my allergies are killing me at this point, and I've taken a large amount of allergy medication..hahaha take it in with a grain of salt :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is a really Deep write, a reflection of what America is going through...are you Red or Blue, A Dumb Lib Dem, or a Republitard...its a huge reflection of the microcosm that we are going through, which was set back in the 60's...I hate politics, yet I have to play it in everyday life...politics at work, after work, what laws hinders us, and what laws that benefit us that they take away...its the laws of attrition like playing chess...but we are all pawns to the game.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I would not get it even if your head
was clear. I just play it and sometimes
just by ear.
An interesting and exciting poem.
----- John

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is a really Deep write, a reflection of what America is going through...are you Red or Blue, A Dumb Lib Dem, or a Republitard...its a huge reflection of the microcosm that we are going through, which was set back in the 60's...I hate politics, yet I have to play it in everyday life...politics at work, after work, what laws hinders us, and what laws that benefit us that they take away...its the laws of attrition like playing chess...but we are all pawns to the game.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 24, 2012
Last Updated on February 24, 2012

Author

Manda
Manda

Albuquerque , NM



About
I'm terrible at these "about me" things. Well, I'm a worker at a daycare on her way onto becoming a teacher and writer. My quirky sense of humor,love for morbid and disturbing horror, and familiarity .. more..

Writing
Dray Dray

A Story by Manda