josh

josh

A Chapter by amanda

Ch.3

Josh

 

Everyone thinks im gay. I’m not though I just get excited over pretty things. I’m walking to my groups lunch table when Jake grabs me and tells me too follow him. He’s a pretty nice guy so I follow. He takes me to this beautiful garden in our school. Whoa is he gay? Wow that would be a real shocker. Then he tells me he considers me a friend and he knows im not gay. Boy is that a relief. Then he invites me to the mall after school. I say yes and then he leaves quickly (which is strange if he says were friends.)

AFTER SCHOOL AT THE MALL

Were walking and eating and not really saying much. Jake says he has to go to the bathroom (I thought he was gonna invite me or something) so I wait for him in the outside part of the mall. I see this really hot girl making out with this guy. She turns and I see her face…Alice…the Alice? Alice has a huge crush on me, she even told me because were pretty good friends. I sort of like her but I also like someone else. The guy she was smooching leaves and I get all nervous. I’m about to leave when she says josh. Her beautiful face is inches from mine. I lean in to kiss her but she pulls away…



© 2012 amanda


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I gotta say that I like where you are going and that your style is very nice. I am not a fan of how quick your story goes and how it is a bit of confusing. I suggest making a prologue for this, only so we understand the scene better.

I do like where you are going with this and the way you bring out your character's different personalities.
-forevermore1218

Posted 11 Years Ago


Wow, there's a ton of kissing in this story. And almost kissing. That explains the title. I noticed you started using capital letters! This is a pretty good story. Keep going. If you don't like it now, the more you write, the better you'll get... Great job with this, it's pretty good! :P

Posted 11 Years Ago


I loved the way you did the characters from one to the next. It's definitely it's own style ^_~

Posted 11 Years Ago


riveting a real page turner. Keeps the reader wanting more.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 23, 2012
Last Updated on July 23, 2012


Author

amanda
amanda

About
im a 12 year old girl i started poetry in fifth grade and i used to throw them away because nobody read them so im glad i now have people who like writing as much as i do more..

Writing
alice alice

A Chapter by amanda


jake jake

A Chapter by amanda



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Past Tense Past Tense

A Poem by ewest1220